Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Blueberry Skin
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

shocked.gif posted on 7-24-2009 at 04:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Blueberry Skin

Here is a new skin code named Blueberry. After a few more tweaks it will probably become the 5.0 default skin. Let me know what you think!
If anyone has suggestions or comes up with updated graphics-settings after tweaking your copy please share them in this thread. :)

This skin includes most of the new PNG elements. This skin requires eJukebox v4.99.93+. Make sure you have v4.99.93 or newer. If not and you already ran the full installer you can grab the .93 ejukebox.exe HERE

To install this skin Save to \eJukebox\Skins\Blueberry.zip and load from Tools->Skin ->Blueberry

*Updated July 25th - improved artist list

Attachment: Blueberry.zip (2.6mb)
This file has been downloaded 1036 times

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-24-2009 at 04:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Here is a screenshot of Blueberry. As always feel free to use the Tools menu to Clone this skin to a new skin name, edit and Post a new skin.zip OR share individual image/settings file tweaks in here.

Audiosoft has attached this image:
blueberry.jpg - 484.89kb

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fishy

posted on 7-24-2009 at 04:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wonderful. I can almost taste the berries :D

The first thing that occured to me is that the blue-color in the artistlist is a little drastic and screaming. The attention is drawn towards the wrong place so to say. Is it possible to tone it down a little.

Also, more a suggestion for improvements of the playlist, does it look a little weird that the small coverimages are repeated across the same album? Would it be sufficient to display them once for songs belonging to the same album? Also is it possible to make them slightly larger? :) Thanks.

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-24-2009 at 09:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for the suggestions Fishy! Updated the download in the first post to tone down the artist list. :D

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 7-26-2009 at 11:03 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for this blue skin Audiosoft. Looking good! I like much the jukebox in the playlist area, the songlist scrolling buttons, the new texture in the home view, and the main bandeau in particular. I also like the blue bubble effect, the only drawback is it's a bit repetitive (same problem with my own skin..)

:cool: Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats