Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Custom Mode doesn't keep setting
kfeDaddy2k

posted on 6-21-2003 at 03:17 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Custom Mode doesn't keep setting

I've noticed that when you set a custom play mode, and include the setting from popularity mode by using the checkbox, that the popularity mode settings are not saved when you exit and re-enter the software.

Example:
I have Popularity Mode set to play songs I've shosen over 4 times, which will play 23 songs. Then I go to the Custom Mode tab and I leave the first field blank and set the second field to "Not" Artist Childrens. I then check the include popularity settings checkbox and it says it has "matched" say 21 songs or so.

All is fine and it plays the correct songs when the playlist is empty. When I close eJ and reopen it, it starts playing songs I've never chosen, ever. I look and in custom mode it now shows that it has 1200 or so songs that fit the criteria of "Not Artist Childrens" or whatever I set it to. The check box is still checked.

Switching to popularity mode and then switching back to custom mode will get the number of songs back to 21 or whatever it was before.

My purpose for doing this is so that popularity mode kicks in when the playlist is empty, but I don't want it picking any of the childrens songs that my daughter and I listen to on the way to school in the mornings. The guy at lunch don't want to listen to B-I-N-G-O or Twinkle Little Star all the way to lunch. ;)

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

Kurt
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats