Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: 4.90 stalling on "loading Options"
LordKyron1

posted on 4-15-2008 at 03:42 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
4.90 stalling on "loading Options"

Hey guys I purchased EJ about years ago.. and lost the key .. thats another story.. I am trying out the trial version and its been rough but working and today it stalls on the spash screen about 50% through all it says is loading options. anyone have any ideas on how to fix this. I uninstalled and reinstalled already. I do have about 15K songs in my DB so its slow but i have let it go for up to 2 hours multipul times!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-15-2008 at 05:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You can try manually installing v5 beta 12 by following the instructions at the end of the first post here: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2277
Let me know how it goes. If you still have the same problem try deleting C:\Program Files\eJukebox\ejukebox.ini and then restart ejukebox. Still the same? What windows version and screen resolution are you using?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
LordKyron1

posted on 4-16-2008 at 01:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Did Not work

i applied the beta and It didnt work. Unistalled the app reinstalled it and applied the beta again still didnt work. it searched and built the data base and then when you click on continue it says starting... flips through some stuff.. then hangs on loading options.

This rig is Amd X2 3000+ 2Gig ram with windows XP Home SP2.

I am waiting for billing to get back with me wether or not they can find my key from 5 years ago! thinking maybe that will help.

Does Ejukebox really handle a Song Data Base of 15K songs that well? We use the web interface on our clan website for members to select their song.. which is streaming back into a music channel in our ventrilo server! 24Hour DJ!

but it seemed buggy doing this and now hangs! whats next to try!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-16-2008 at 03:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Do you know what screen resolution you are running?

You can try editing your C:\Program Files\eJukebox\ejukebox.ini
Find the Line:

[SuperEDV]
Enable=1

and change it from 1 to 0 or 0 to 1
then start eJukebox

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
LordKyron1

posted on 4-16-2008 at 02:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That worked

[SuperEDV]
Enable=1

was not in my .ini so i add'd it and EJ loaded right up. though the 2self think is not working worth a dang now but its ok cuz i dont really use that anyway!! thanks for your help. Now just need to get that key!
blackwolfe

posted on 12-8-2008 at 09:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Same problem. None of the fixes mentioned worked. I am running a Vista laptop w/dual core and 3GB ram. Screen res is 1280x800. When the splash screen says loading options my cpu usage skyrockets and eJukebox just stops. I then have to kill it with Task Mgr. Any help would be appreciated.:(
Atavar

posted on 12-11-2008 at 03:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by blackwolfe
Same problem. None of the fixes mentioned worked. I am running a Vista laptop w/dual core and 3GB ram. Screen res is 1280x800. When the splash screen says loading options my cpu usage skyrockets and eJukebox just stops. I then have to kill it with Task Mgr. Any help would be appreciated.:(

Same story here.. :( When it finally fails it says a log is created.. where does it put the log??
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 12-11-2008 at 08:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
try the v5 beta ejukebox.exe and it should start. let me know if anyone gets stuck loading with v5 beta...

see end of the first post for the download link:
http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2277

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats