Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Option to display/not display artist headers...
Dragon_slayer

posted on 2-28-2008 at 02:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Option to display/not display artist headers...

Audiosoft,

Not a huge request but I think it would be good if there was an option to display/not display artist headers & album boarders. It would also be better to keep them separate, so if someone wants to display only artist headers they just tick the appropriate option box or vice versa.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-28-2008 at 05:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Under the album list Options button:
To hide the artist name headers check the "Do Not separate albums by artist" option then refresh the list.
To hide the borders set the album list background color to black and the border color to black then refresh the list. That will remove the regular color borders so that they are transparent when the album is not highlighted.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dragon_slayer

posted on 2-29-2008 at 03:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah, it looks like I could have done a better job explaining what I meant, I was actually referring to the artist headers and album boarders Pirk innovated for use in his CrimsonLive skin and I’m going to be using in my Future Retro skin. You can check some out here: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2289

I’m also going to provide two or three optional artist headers & album boarders with my skin, it would be good if there was a way to link these to the ejukebox in the dis file and then be able to choose a different artist header via options in eJukebox. You could have an option to display artist header one, display artist header two etc. It would add another dimension to skin development & make ejukebox that little bit more customizable.
Ulle

posted on 3-21-2008 at 07:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes, It could be a cool feature to be able to choose between more configurations files in 1 skin. It would be possible to skin different versions with etc. different colors variations.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats