Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Registration question
Dyno Don

puzzled.gif posted on 6-13-2007 at 06:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Registration question

Audiosoft;

I have four licenses. Currently I only use two. But I want to use the other two now. All say used on the registration page, but I am not using them all. Two should be free and I want to use them. The problem is that the bottom three all have the same name for location. One of them is right, two others are wrong. I want to revoke one so I can use it, but I am afraid I might revoke the one that is being used. My plan is to revoke one, use it, and then wait the thirty days before I revoke the other. But if I pick the wrong one, I have to wait thirty days just to unlock the right one. Any ideas? Is there a way to name them different? Only one has a unique name, and it is correct and on that machine.

Thanks

Don
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 6-13-2007 at 06:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
This is why you should have clicked the "Remove License" button on the eJukebox splash screen from the computer that you want to un-register. The Registration Date might help you figure out the correct one if the computer name does not help.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dyno Don

posted on 6-14-2007 at 03:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I don't even have the machines that may have had these licenses. One of them was never used, but shows used. I had to buy one more when I had a date issue. I have had only two machines running for months. I just want to activate these two other licenses. If you are saying they all have to stay the same name, I will start with my process of elimination.

I do understand the message "remove the license first", it is just that these machines (and their builds) are long gone. Months and months ago.

Removing the license is not one of those things you think about for a rebuild. You grab your my docs etc, and format. Hopefully more will read this and remember.

I will revoke one license this morning and hope it doesn't kill my running one. Will revoking a license from the web page make a installation STOP working?

Thanks for responding!

Don
Dyno Don

posted on 6-14-2007 at 04:31 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ARRRGGGGG!!!

I picked one of the three. Revoked it, went out to the garage.
"Your license has been removed"

Out of three choices I pick the wrong one first! I better be able to re-enable it.... now I have to wait 60 days before I can use the licenses I paid for. :(
Dyno Don

posted on 6-14-2007 at 04:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I went back out to the garage and it's reg screen shows three available! I took the top one for the box that was disabled. It took the info and now is back regged as it was just a few minutes ago. I will now go to the new machine and see if I can use one of the other two.

Dyno Don has attached this image:
before.JPG - 27.45kb
Dyno Don

posted on 6-14-2007 at 04:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nope, your server changed it's mind and decided if I wanted one license, it would lock them all again. So I tried to revoke the third one down. Sorry I have to wait 29 days,.
Very frustratiing. I know this process is better than the email one, but Having to wait 29 and 59 days for licenses I paid for isn't right.

Don

Dyno Don has attached this image:
after.JPG - 28.49kb
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 6-14-2007 at 10:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Don,

I figured out what was going wrong. When I manually setup your 3 Pro licenses I should have combined them into 1 license with 3 Computers. Since the 3 were identical with the exact same order number they acted like only 1 license. This can not happen with the automated system when you place an order...it was my error that caused this when I manually updated your account. Good news is...I have fixed your account and combined them so you now have 2 that are not in use.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dyno Don

smilegrin.gif posted on 6-15-2007 at 01:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That was it!!!

Now I see two licenses one with three pcs, with one used only. I was able to use the second one.

That's great! I have struggeled with the "all three available", then "all three NOT available" thing for some time.

I promise to "remove license" next time.

Thanks for being so responsive Audiosoft. You da man!

Don :D
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats