Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Not Working to Well...
Camisano

posted on 3-31-2007 at 05:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not Working to Well...

I am having a serious problem with e-Jukebox.

John Mayer - continuum was in the play list, I went to revove it from the playlist and when I went to add another album in its place... 128 inserts of "I'm gonna Find another you" from John Mayer - Continuum showed up. If I try to remove from playlist, the jukebox freezes up and I have to shut down the cpu. If I try to play another album, it only lets me play the first song of album chosen. then goes back to the 128 John Mayer songs.

So I removed John Mayer from my CPU to see what happes. Well it is no longer on my CPU, but the 128 songs are still listed in my playlist and I still cannot remove, every attempt causes program to freeze and it still only lets me play the first song of any other album I choose.

I have since removed win-amp to see what happens, I also did a restore going back 2 days and still have the same problem.

HELP....do I need to re-install e-Jukebox or is there a fix. I currently have ver. 4.53.

Thank you,
Chris Amisano
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-31-2007 at 05:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Under the 'Play Mode' tab in the eJukebox options panel click the 'Start Now' button to totally clear out and reset the playlist.

Also you should probably click Tools...Update Music Database...Clean/Refresh...Remove Missing Files in order to have eJukebox clean out any songs you may have renamed, moved or deleted while outside of eJukebox.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Camisano

posted on 3-31-2007 at 07:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ok I have performed the remove missing files....but now it will place an album in the play-list and all its songs and only plays the first song. I actually have to hit the arrow (play button) next to each song in the play list in order to have it play. It does not advance to the next song on its own and even if I hit the main reverse/play/forward control buttons, it will not advance to the next song. What do I do next?

It is also not showing the album cover anymore of then next song to be played.

Should I re-install win amp or can I continue using internall player?

Thank You,
Chris Amisano
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-31-2007 at 07:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmmm...did you click that 'Start Now' button under the Play Mode options?
Make sure you do that once to totally reset the playlist.

You can use the internal player or reinstall winamp...it is your choice. Use the one that works best for you.

Also, if you go under the 'Sound' options tab you can enable 'Prevent Playback Stoppage' to force it to play the next song if something goes wrong and playback stops.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats