Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: V4.5 Next button bug
mp3junky

posted on 3-17-2007 at 10:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
V4.5 Next button bug

I noticed when a song is playing if I use the next button it plays the next song but sometimes does not update the album. When the album does not update and when I use the next button again it plays the previous song (the one that was there). Same album cover showing. Using the next button will just toggle between the two songs. If I let the song complete, it moves to the next song and so on. Problem not seen in the last update release (I think V4.2). Didnt try the betas. Win98 (was not a problem in past version). Other than that, eJukeBox is the talk of my parties on my table top touch screen. How about JukeNTouch for a new name of the AudioSoft boxes.
mp3junky

posted on 3-18-2007 at 01:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Corzality loop

Along the same lines when the first song is played (after the loop of first song, second song, first song with the next button) the first song just plays over and over and over. Once the second song is selected and everything is left alone ejukebox continues as normal. It doesn't always happen but I notice it more when ejukebox is first launched and you hit next and always happens when the album cover doesn't update. I think this may be what VWBUG was seeing in his post. I have disabled as AudioSoft noted in his post.

If you hit next enough times ejukebox locks up with any of the buttons don't work (even the close app) for several minutes (probably memory full or related). Did not see this problem in v4.2.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats