Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Future registration discount question
livelike321

posted on 3-1-2007 at 07:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Future registration discount question

Hi Audiosoft, I was wondering if I purchase a lifetime license, and later on I decide to get another one, could I still get the 33% discount for my second license or this only applies for my first purchase? Or you offer any other discounts for a single lifetime license?

Thanks in advance!
rllercstr7

posted on 3-1-2007 at 07:31 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Welcome livelike321!

Audiosoft I am also curious about this since I already own a liscence and will probably buy another in a couple months. Does the discount apply as long as I buy it under my account? Thanks!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-1-2007 at 11:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The automatic 33% Discount is applied to the Order Total when you place an order for a license and specify 2 or more computers.
If you order a license for one computer now and place an additional order later an automatic discount does not apply (unless you specify 2 computers or more for the 2nd order).

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
livelike321

posted on 3-3-2007 at 03:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
The automatic 33% Discount is applied to the Order Total when you place an order for a license and specify 2 or more computers.

If you order a license for one computer now and place an additional order later an automatic discount does not apply (unless you specify 2 computers or more for the 2nd order).

Thanks, and if I buy two Std ejukebox versions and get the discount, could I upgrade one or the two of them to the pro version later on? (just paying the difference)

I'm assuming that I do not have to have to computers ready to register both softwares at the day of the purchase, I mean I have one coumputer and I plan to purchase another for a music and video only kiosk, this is why I plan on getting two licenses. is the internet conection required for registering the software?

btw, thanks rllercstr7 for your welcome
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-3-2007 at 11:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:

I buy two Std ejukebox versions and get the discount, could I upgrade one or the two of them to the pro version later on? (just paying the difference)

Yes you can upgrade to standard or pro by sending the difference plus $5 to payment@audiosoft.net using paypal. I will then go in an manually update the license once I receive the upgrade payment and will send you an email to let you know that you have been upgraded. If you are not sure how much the total upgrade cost is use the contact form on the shopping cart and I will email you back with it.

Quote:

I'm assuming that I do not have to have to computers ready to register both softwares at the day of the purchase, I mean I have one computer and I plan to purchase another for a music and video only kiosk, this is why I plan on getting two licenses.

You do not need to register the software on the day of purchase...you can take as long as you need to register the eJukebox installation(s) with your license(s).

Quote:

is the internet conection required for registering the software?

An internet connection is not required but it is the easiest way because you can register eJukebox immediately. You just click Register in eJukebox and then enter your email/password to view your license(s) and select the license you want to use. If you can't connect eJukebox to the internet to complete the registration you will have to email me using the contact form on the shopping cart page and I will email you back offline registration instructions.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats