Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: hermometer Digital Bloo
zhangsan520

posted on 2-12-2019 at 08:29 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hermometer Digital Bloo

MADRID Quinten Rollins Packers Jersey , June 30 (Xinhua) -- Opera can work as a "bridge" between cultures, noted Chinese opera singer He Hui has said.

The soprano made her remarks in an interview with Xinhua at the Teatro Real in Madrid, where she is performing the leading role in Giacomo Puccini's famous opera "Madame Butterfly".

Madame Butterfly tells the tragic story of a 15-year-old Geisha girl, Cio Cio-San and her love for an American sailor, whom she marries only for him to leave and return three years later with a new wife, breaking Butterfly's heart and leading her to take her own life.

This Opera sees Asian culture and Western culture meet Kenny Clark Packers Jersey , she told Xinhua.

The Chinese singer has been a professional for 19 years and has played the role of Cio Cio-San (Madame Butterfly) on 153 occasions, so she knows the role very well.

"I understand what happens inside her heart, from being a 15 year old Geisha until she becomes a woman with a child and decides to kill herself," she said, adding that Madame Butterfly's first line in the opera is "my name is love ... and in the end she dies for love".

"For me it is very easy to understand the story... when a woman loves a man, she only loves one man and she loves him for all her life Vince Biegel Packers Jersey , Cio Cio-San is so pure and at the end she decides to kill herself, because she cannot live without love," He said.

He's career has given her a unique perspective on the role and on opera in general. After training in Xi'an, most of her 19-year career has been spent in Europe and her first performance as a soprano in her homeland only came in 2012 when she performed in Verdi's "Masked Ball" in Guangzhou.

"I am between the two cultures -- Chinese and Western, all the time," she told Xinhua Jamaal Williams Packers Jersey , explaining she had also performed Verdi's Aida over 150 times.

"It is one of the most famous roles of my career. So when I am in the West, my Aida has some oriental feeling for the audience. But when I return to China, I am able to bring my experience to China and the people enjoy that," she said.

She explained that Chinese opera houses differ from those in the West in one major way -- the age of the people who work there and who go to enjoy the operas.

"The special thing in China is that the people who work in the theater and who go to the Opera are all very young. They are about 30 years old, which is very different from Europe," she explained.

However Montravius Adams Packers Jersey , she believes that despite its slightly stuffy reputation, opera can offer much more than most people imagine.

"I think Opera is one language for people all over the world, because of the emotions: the heart, the love and the hate. All people have the same feelings, so opera can be a bridge to Western and Eastern cultures. It is not just for Italians or Americans, or for the Spanish or the Chinese. It is for the entire world."

Finally she spoke about her performances in Madame Butterfly in Madrid Josh Jones Packers Jersey , where she is making her debut.

"I have sung this role many times, but every time I try to give something new, something from my heart and to bring emotion to the audience. This is very special because it is my first time in Madrid," she concluded.

It truly is always best to trust our money in locations we believe in, not blindly, but as much as we can. Saving the cash having a prestigious bank with a bank savings (banksparen) account is usually a smarter option. What it does is spare some part of your funds in short term investments. Bank savings account is regarded as to be really a secure investment where an individual actually yields an interest from the bank for saving his money with them. Based on the cash activity Kevin King Packers Jersey , the interest amount will be added to the amount you already have in your bank savings account. The bank keeps you updated periodically about money withdrawal and deposit log by issuing you a book. Now, numerous banks supply you with financial advisors (financieel adviseur) who assist you to out with your investments. They may offer you a wholesome discount on the fee transactions for those who have an investment account with them and avail their monetary services. Even though it truly is much more feasible and comfortable to decide on your personal bank for your financial advisor, it truly is often advisable to look around a little more and ask about for referrals from other clients who can guarantee about their competence. What a financial advisor basically does is take into account the amount of risk you are prepared to take, explain to you the risks and advantages of each and every investment alternative and discover you products which match your objectives and shield you from losing any cash. While financial advisors assist you using the direction you ought to move in, a financial planner (financieel planner) takes your current status, uses the myriad of financial tools out there and strengthen your base. It truly is said that all financial planners are financial advisors but not vice versa. Again Josh Jackson Packers Jersey , while picking a good planner, it’s suggested that along with referrals, one need to also give consideration to the credentials. A certified financial planner needs to pass a bunch of rigorous tests and must have a specific amount of expertise in the field. Recent development is on-line financial services (financiele diensten) banks give. These services entail offering you with a convenient approach to check your monetary status, your account’s details, transfer funds, and so on and even pay your bills. Because the web scares away folks using the security problem concerning on-line banking Jaire Alexander Packers Jersey , companies which give these financial services take additional measures ensuring you about its safety. They provide you with your individual access codes and will function on a browser which has higher level of encryption and data coding. There is a wide variety of monetary services ranging from investment banking, asset management, aid. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NCAA Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats