Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Album covers ?
Montana

posted on 9-28-2006 at 09:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Album covers ?

At the moment I am in the middle of trying to put my entire music collection on and some on the singles I have I can't find images on the net through Amazon.

So, my question is, where to get covers from? Any and all suggestions would be fantastic.

Andy
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-28-2006 at 09:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
if it is not on amazon I would try allmusic.com

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fishy

posted on 9-29-2006 at 03:23 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Although allmusic is a good source for information etc., their pages have grown terrible. I would use good old google.

Or, specifically the image search engine in google. I actually think you will find more covers in there than you'll ever find on any site. At least google image search is my best friend if I can't find images from ej lookup (amazon). Simply because it searches amazon and several other sites at the same time. Just copy the url from google (copy url) into the ej editor (ctrl +v) and push set4all. Personally I think it would be wonderful if ejukebox could transparently lookup images from google image search, locate the biggest albumimage and import it directly. From my experience there are bigger chances of a match from google on artist, albumname, than from Amazon. . It locates just about everything, just look after quite large images so they will look good when you scale them in ejukebox :)

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 9-29-2006 at 10:35 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I also proceed exactly like you Fishy, for my album covers searchs.. And I agree, if eJukebox could take the biggest image automatically, that would be fantastic! However I fear that eJukebox would have some difficulties to select the right cover amongst a lot of intruders..

:cool: Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats