Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: The topic I want to address today
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

posted on 11-14-2018 at 01:19 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The topic I want to address today

The topic I want to address today is "The Spirit of Patriotism"ding under the flag, look up at the five-star red flag fluttering in the wind. At this moment, we are immersed in the majestic national anthem, solemn and serious to the motherland. Make a silent promise to the national flag Buy Cheap Cigarettes. The new generation of us bears a heavy burden, and we are the most precious asset of the motherland. Chinese nation is a great nation, and the spirit of patriotism is the most beautiful flower of our nation. In the tortuous process of historical development Cigarettes Wholesale, patriotism has always been advocated by our people. Entering the 21st century, our great motherland is growing prosperous and patriotism should become the strongest voice of this era!g back at the history of the Chinese nation, there are many national heroes who have been selfless and dedicated to live in our hearts. After the founding of New China, they contributed their power to the modernization of the country. The glorious image of these people and their fascinating and depressing deeds will always inspire every Chinese to work hard!a young generation in the new century, we are the hope of the motherland, and the future of the motherland will belong to us. Therefore, we must inherit and carry forward the lofty spirit of patriotism Marlboro Lights Carton. Dear students, for the sake of our shoulders, for the Chinese nation to take off, let us study hard and be a patriotic student who is worthy of the people! Maybe you will be very surprised, the daughter who meets every day will write to you. However, what I want to tell you is that my daughter has grown up. I hope that you can spend more time with me. because of the quarrel between you and my father for many years, I am very rebellious now. Just last year, when I was in fifth grade Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes, my academic performance plummeted. You are also very disappointed with me. At that time, I made a secret decision in my heart. I must not let you down again. In the sixth grade, I must have a proud smile on your face., my mother, now, in a blink of an eye, more than half a year has passed. I also won the first place in the class with my half-semester effort. At that time, I wished that I would fly to your side and let you see that your daughter is sensible. However, things didn't go well. After I got home, the home was a cool piece of ice. There was a note on the table that told me to eat myself. Mom, although my daughter has grown up, I am only 12 years old. I also need the care of , when you went home, you saw the paper I put on the table. The teacher was very pleased with my half-semester effort. However, you have said one thing: do not live up to expectations! Mom Cheap Newport Cigarettes, you know how much pain your daughter is when you say this! Because I have worked hard for so long, it is just a compliment for you!my daughter has written here and can't write anymore. Now, my daughter is already in tears, and her daughter can��t write. Mother, daughter does not expect anything noble, the daughter only hopes that you can see your efforts. Mom, do you care about your daughter?m: My daughter wishes you always young and happy!
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats