Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: 4.0 FINAL crash bug on 'Now Playing' window shrink
rlailey

puzzled.gif posted on 9-1-2006 at 05:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
4.0 FINAL crash bug on 'Now Playing' window shrink

In the V4.0 Final version downloaded today (titled eJukebox 3.0 in the Taskbar by the way), this 4.0 released version crashes when the now playing album cover is shrunk in size. The crash causes the track now playing to repeat the last 3 seconds (approx) of music over and over again and the machine requires a hard reset.

I have an ATI RADION series 9600 graphics card with latest drivers. This may be a graphic card dependant issue, but it does not happen on v4.0 Beta 1 or v3.999. I am unable to revert back to a previous version of eJ as both these download links have been removed :(

Please Audiosoft, maintain a downloads page so that users can revert back to previous known good versions :P
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-1-2006 at 09:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Interesting...It says 'eJukebox 3.0 artist - title' on the taskbar or just 'eJukebox 3.0'? Is this before it freezes?

Are you using a touchscreen or a mouse???????!

I will send you a link to beta 1 but would first like to track down where this problem actually starts (since it is is not freezing or erroring here) in order to get this fixed so that future versions do not have the problem.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rlailey

posted on 9-2-2006 at 06:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Resolved by setting Priority=2 in ejukebox.ini

Fixed. By the way I'm using a mouse and the system froze requireing a hard reboot with 100% CPU. The only thing that kept working was the carousel.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats