Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: The teacher often said to us
ylq

posted on 10-10-2018 at 12:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The teacher often said to us

The teacher often said to us: "The students should care about each other and help each other. As the saying goes: the so-called helping others, and helping others to be happy." This sentence is deeply imprinted in my mind, right When I needed help, many people came to help me and I was very pleased.o you know? From the most beautiful mother Wu Juping Marlboro Cigarettes Online, to the most beautiful female teacher Ma Jianxia Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, ??and then to the aunts who are brave and brave, they have proved to the whole society with their actions. Enthusiastic people often have good people.Gifts of roses, hand a fragrance. Help others to be happy too! Do you know a driver in Hangzhou, Wu Bin? Although he was so ordinary during his lifetime, he was so great in my heart that he saved twenty-four passengers in just one minute. Every day he goes to work, he is obscured; for a minute of life and death, he suffers from the pain of knocking down the physiological limit Cigarettes Cheaper, and his left hand still firmly grasps the steering wheel. At that moment, he became the patron saint of twenty-four passengers.After reading "The Most Beautiful Driver in Hangzhou", I feel that if I change to be me, will I be so great and so selfless? No, no, our consciousness always puts ourselves at the forefront. In life, we have helped so many people Marlboro Lights, don't think that a small thing is insignificant, you know? At this moment, the person you are helping must be very happy! On the street, help the elderly to cross the road; on the bus, give the old man a seat; the former China is backward, precisely because of the existence of some people without quality, now China is strong, no one dares to bully us, if we are China There are more people without quality, and fewer people are good Newport Cigarettes Price, and China will be bullied. We should learn from those who are helpful and be a good young pioneer who is helpful. We are the new generation of flowers in the motherland and the pillars of the future of the motherland. We should always remember the moment when we help others.e must start small, start small things, and start from scratch. Wu Bin sets an example for us to let the flowers that help people enjoy. Beauty, everywhere!
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats