Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: ControlVisualFailed to load control Chameleon Button
Rankled

posted on 4-21-2006 at 10:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ControlVisualFailed to load control Chameleon Button

I recieved this error after dragging an entire album from the "album list" to the "now playing" window. There was another album playing at the time. I thought my new selection would just override the "now playing" selection that was in progress.

"372 ejukebox.9.Sub ControlVisualFailed to load control Chameleon Button from. Your version may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

The error dialogue button was persistent and the other functions where no longer availble. I was only able to exit via the task manager.

I am running ver. 3.998, XP Home ver. 2002 w/ service pack 2, 768Mb RAM, Athlon 1Ghz Processor.

I tried to attach an image of the error message but I guess I don't know how.

[img]http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/11017103098.jpg&s=x11[/img]

In a situation where seconds count, the cops are only minutes away.

Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, Dedicated EJukeBox PC, Processor:AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHZ CPU Quad core, MOBO: ASUS M5A78L-Mlx, Memory: 4 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM, Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB, M-Audio 40 active monitors
aaronND2000

posted on 5-13-2006 at 04:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I get the same error when I go to add new songs to the databse. It just keeps giving me that error and I eventually have to use the task manager to shut it down. I have tried restarting and reinstalling to no avail. :(

UPDATE:

If you have this problem, make sure you have Windows Media Player ver. 9 or later. This solved the problem for me.
Rankled

posted on 5-15-2006 at 01:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for the come back.

I am running WMP 10. According to the update page I am running the latest version of Media Player. I'll keep an eye out and watch for further incidences of this issue. It doesn't occur often, but it is very annoying when it does happen.

Maybe this weekend I will have time to excercise this scenario.

In a situation where seconds count, the cops are only minutes away.

Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, Dedicated EJukeBox PC, Processor:AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHZ CPU Quad core, MOBO: ASUS M5A78L-Mlx, Memory: 4 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM, Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB, M-Audio 40 active monitors
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats