Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Cover will not display correctly
heliosten

posted on 3-31-2006 at 09:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Cover will not display correctly

Strange problem.

MP3s are arranged in in folders by album name and covers are embedded.

If I click the Albums button, each album shows up by name, but apparently eJukebox is taking the cover for the first album (happens to be Aerosmith) and shows that album cover for 99% of the other albums (some, but very few show the correct cover).

However, if I click the cover itself which opens the window showing the Artist, Gene, Tracklist, ect., the correct album cover shows to the right (it is correct on every album).

The correct imbedded album cover also shows in the Now Playing area. So for instance, if I am playing Pink Floyd The Wall: Now Playing shows album cover The Wall, the album details area shows album cover The Wall, but the All Albums area shows Aerosmith cover instead of The Wall cover.

I also noticed that eJukebox is placing a file into the root directory of Documents and Settings. It is a jpg of the Aerosmith album cover. I deleted the file, clicked to refresh the album list and it places this file back into the same place. When I remove the file no covers show at all, only blank spaces where the covers should be.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-31-2006 at 09:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thank you for your post! This problem has been under discussion in the v3.998 topic. It is related to the new anti-aliasing ability that came with v3.997. You are the first to report the image being created in documents and settings. That should help me figure out how to fix this problem for the next version.

What is the name of the jpg file created?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
heliosten

posted on 3-31-2006 at 10:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
What is the name of the jpg file created?

It takes the name of my user folder and adds this to it "175ejimg.jpg" (so the filename ends up being "userfolder175ejimg.jpg"). I don't know where the 175ejimg.jpg comes from yet, but I do know that it is not the orginal name of the jpg.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-31-2006 at 11:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for the info. Please try v3.999 Beta 1 HERE. It should fix the problem.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
heliosten

posted on 4-6-2006 at 07:04 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Any luck figuring out the problem? Strange enough, it doesn't happen on every computer...I installed eJukebox on another machine just to see what would happen and I had no problems at all...and that was with the exact same exe that I used on the previous computer. Go figure.

PS - I have a request for a new license submitted but I still don't see one when I log in via eJukebox. I've still go about 3 weeks of trial left, but I would like to get this taken care of asap. Thx.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2006 at 08:17 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
heliosten,

Yes, the cover problem has been fixed. Re-Download and Re-Install the eJukebox v3.998 Upgrade from Audiosoft.Net to install the fix.

Check your U2U messages regarding your email/password account.

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats