Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Help with v4.0
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

eureka.gif posted on 3-28-2006 at 10:37 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Help with v4.0

I am looking to put v4.0 out by May 1st and would like to have a new streamlined skin and one for HTPC use. Also, maybe a new Home button view with a more advanced HTML layout and some larger play control buttons for v4.0. But I really need some help and inspiration to get it all in because I am running out of available versions. There can be only one more official update v3.999 before v4.0.

Ways you could help:

1.) Design a new Home view layout in HTML using a single CSS stylesheet and images. Include buttons or image links for anything eJukebox currently does that you think should be accessible from the home view Also include the top artists, albums, songs in any style you like. If I like your design I will merge it with eJukebox and make it dynamic.

2.) Design a new eJukebox skin for v4.0 concideration. If I like your skin for v4.0's default skin I will award you $250 and a link on the AudioSoft.net homepage for its use. The skin would need to be streamlined looking and could be based off of any of the currently available skin designs. However, if less than half of the skin is new then the award would be split 50/50 with the original designer.

3.) Post images of play controls you think would look good in eJukebox. If taken from another program please crop play controls only.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-28-2006 at 11:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft, do you consider my Silvertunes Deluxe skin as enough streamlined - I mean my artistlist and my songlist! - to be nominated? Or do you think its quality is not enough good to merit the $250 award?!

Thanks.

:cool: Pirk
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-28-2006 at 12:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pirk,

Your skin is cool but I can't make it the default v4.0 skin. It has allot of nice elements but too many rough edges. Allot of them from the original SilverTunes. I am looking for something where everything flows together so the interface is very easy on the eyes. The current default skin is too blue for example. I want something that everyone will like and be comfortable with. Allot is possible. If someone comes up with a skin i think is better than the current default skin for v4.0 they will win the award and have their skin be the v4.0 default.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-28-2006 at 01:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OK Audiosoft, that's right.. my skin doesn't flow enough all together. Maybe should I paint all in red? But then that will look too red! It's not easy..

Willum

posted on 3-28-2006 at 03:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi Audiosoft,

I have done in the past some experiance with loading new skins (not develop, just load other available skins). But I always come back to the default skin, I like it the most (rezised some frames, other background) See screen dumps.

Willum has attached this image:
Picture1.jpg - 176.54kb
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-29-2006 at 10:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
Pirk,

Your skin is cool but I can't make it the default v4.0 skin. It has allot of nice elements but too many rough edges. Allot of them from the original SilverTunes. I am looking for something where everything flows together so the interface is very easy on the eyes. The current default skin is too blue for example. I want something that everyone will like and be comfortable with. Allot is possible. If someone comes up with a skin i think is better than the current default skin for v4.0 they will win the award and have their skin be the v4.0 default.

Audiosoft,

I've not said my last word... ;)
I'm working on the edges and on the Now Playing too, so I think you can prepare your money!! :D

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats