Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  
Author: Subject: eJukebox v3.997
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-17-2006 at 04:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox v3.997

New in v3.997:

-2Web v1 totally rewritten. Now uses FTP instead of cgi/php and allows you to select the exact dimensions for the cover image on your website.

-album covers (except for low quality lookedup ones) now anti-aliased in album list - which also reduces resource usage.
-albumlist album borders/highlight now even for all albums except ones with old low quality lookedup images
-X-Large album list cover size now uses 2 albums per row when not in EDV
-X-Large renamed to Large - Large renamed to Medium in Album List options Image Size.
-Large now default albumlist size
-albumlist header text now hidden unless "hide album text" inside albumlist option is checked

-Artists list letter jump now immediate instead of after album letter jump
-fixed 'Up Next' header bar stopping before max height reached when dragging to resize now playing height larger

-album list header in default skin now more streamlined with the interface
-songlist normal, large and extralarge updated in default skin
-songlist title click now uses titleedithi settings in songlist.dis file

-new indicator text for when artistlist or albumlistcache is loading
-mouse scroll wheel over now playing panel now raises/lowers volume at double the speed
-fixed live update not working

Let me know what you guys think.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Willum

posted on 3-17-2006 at 05:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
[Quote]-fixed live update not working[/Quote]
It's working again :D
So I can put autocheck on again (but I mostly find it earlier in the forum.. gna gna).

The other things.. well firts I try to anderstand what it says.. and than I do some experiance .. but mostly go back to the settings as set now.

Thanks Audiosoft.
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-17-2006 at 11:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
All is perfect Audiosoft: the albumlist anti-aliased large images work good, and their frames too! :)
I've pinched the new background image effect from the songlist of your default skin for my own skin: In red with the lcd font, that looks awesome too! ;)

Thank you very much for this update Audiosoft.

:cool: Pirk
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-18-2006 at 12:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thats great Pirk! BTW Thanks for the LCD font!

Also, don't ignore .titleedithi in your skins songlist.dis file. I think it is nice to have the font or background be a little different than the .titlehi for when the user clicks the song title to add it to the playlist.

Looking foward to trying out your skin!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-18-2006 at 11:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
Also, don't ignore .titleedithi in your skins songlist.dis file. I think it is nice to have the font or background be a little different than the .titlehi for when the user clicks the song title to add it to the playlist.

It's already planned Audiosoft! ;)
My skin is almost finished, well.. it's never finished: Almost each day I find a new effect to add in my skin! And I think it starts to look fine. The publication is imminent... :D

:cool: Pirk
VWBUG

posted on 3-20-2006 at 10:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No mention of the compilations being moved back to the begining? Just though I'd keep on about this one as you never seen to answer the question anymore. :)

As I said cannot see how this was an improvement. It just makes navigation harder. pressing Z does not take you to the start of the compilations. ZZ top, Zero etc get in the way.

Made in Scotland
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-21-2006 at 05:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
VWBUG,
Don't worry, the next version will have options for Compilations at the Top or Bottom as I just finished adding them to the code.

Update: You can now download eJukebox v3.998 beta 1 from the forums which has the option for Top or Bottom Compilation placement.

webman

posted on 3-21-2006 at 10:30 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
albums view all the same image.

Hello, I just upgraded from eJukebox v3.996 to eJukebox v3.997.

I have 428 plus albums ripped to my music server and now after upgrade when I view albums there all 428 are 10,000 maniacs image, current play list shows album image correctly, album up next is correct and search or album details is correct. Just album view not functioning.

How do fix this problem? I have many hours setting up album artwork,

I just keep on ripping more albums to this jukebox I love it.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-21-2006 at 10:50 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
webman,

On the albumlist bar there is a button that says "Refresh List". Click that and it should fix the images.
-Or click "Options" on the album list bar and then click the big "Refresh List" button.

webman

posted on 3-21-2006 at 11:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Tried all refreshs buttons many times

Tried all refreshs buttons many times after upgrade, rebooted etc etc, even thinking it was cached in my Internet Explore browser, deleted all off line content too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
webman,

On the albumlist bar there is a button that says "Refresh List". Click that and it should fix the images.
-Or click "Options" on the album list bar and then click the big "Refresh List" button.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-22-2006 at 05:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm...I really don't see how all the images could all be the same. Are your images from the mp3 tag? How did you setup all your art? The eJukebox editor or an external tag editor?

Either way doing this should fix it:
Tools -> Update Music Database ->Re-Build Database.

Fishy

posted on 3-28-2006 at 12:04 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Aha! The new Web v1 is a huge improvement. Finally I can use it again. Couldn't help myself and have set my avatar to the current playing album. This means that my avatar will be dynamical. Hope that it is not confusing/irritating. Goodbye to the old one :)

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats