Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: compilations
dipdog

posted on 3-10-2006 at 01:31 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
compilations

Does the newest version of ejukebox automatically detect compilation albums without "various artist" in the id3 tag? If not, where was this topic left off and will it be a possibility in the future. It would be nice if the program could read "various artist" or "va" in the folder name instead, so that id3 tags could retain the correct artist name for each compilation song
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-10-2006 at 02:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox's editor allows you to permanently set an mp3 album as a compilation. To set an album as a compilation: right click a song from the album in the songlist and select "Edit Song". Then Check the "Compilation" checkbox in the editor. The album will then be permanetly set as a compilation. Refresh the album list to see the change.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
VWBUG

posted on 3-16-2006 at 09:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Any further forward with allowing the choice of whether Compilations can be at the start or the end of the list. As I said before, By pressing Z this does not take you to the start of the compilatioins if you have any Z artists. It was far easier to navigate when they were at the start.

Made in Scotland
Rollingstone

posted on 3-16-2006 at 03:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Compilations

I updated eJukebox to the latest version two days ago and found that my collection of compilations had vanished from the beginning of the album list. Since it was there before and I didn't change any settings then I was wondering if any one else out there had had the same 'problem' when upgrading to version 3.996. Maybe they've moved to the end but the Silver Skin's scroll buttons are the subject of another post.

CU
Mick :o
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats