Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Choice of folders construction for imported CDs
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-13-2003 at 08:02 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Choice of folders construction for imported CDs

Hello Audiosoft,

First of all, thank you very much for all the mp3s corruption bugs fixed by the lasts versions of your program. Thanks to your work, now every thing seems to be OK concerning this most important problem.

The last thing which is missing in order that I really use the CD to mp3s import tool, is the ability to freely construct the folders based on the ID3 tags, as I haved already asked for.
I know you have planned to do that, and I understand that had been delayed by corruption problems. So now, do you think that will be realised very soon?

Thanks again for your great program.

Pirk
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-14-2003 at 12:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes, now that we do not have to invest anymore time to the now fixed corruption problem, we will be able to get this feature added very soon.

It is at the top of our list of things to do along with the new 5 star rating system.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-14-2003 at 11:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, as I can't find my post, it was be in the lost forum, I would like repeat my wishes concerning the folders and file names construction:

- Choice of the output folder (already existing feature):
C:\mp3

- Choice of the output filename for each track combined with the mp3s tags, user define text and subfolders:
<artist> - <year> - <album>/<number>. <title>

<> = ID3 values
/ = backslash to create subfolders
-. = user define text

Obviously in this way each one will be free to construct its own folders and filenames as he prefer!
The benefit of that is once you have chosen your settings, then ALL is automatic for all the CDs imported. The ideal music machine!

Pirk ;)
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-15-2003 at 04:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pirk,

We have completed work on this feature.
It will be included in the version that follows v3.12.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-15-2003 at 11:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great!
Thank you very much.

Just another little thing I want to report to you:
Currently with the CD import tool, when I set a local image, the box which appear to choose the image stay in the background of the ripper window. In fact, the ripper window always stay in the foreground, even if I select the window of another program.
I think there is a problem between the priority of the different windows when the ripper is used.

Pirk
Blaze

posted on 5-15-2003 at 02:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
It is at the top of our list of things to do along with the new 5 star rating system.

I personally canīt wait for that feature :) There sure are a lot of crap in my popular mode that I would like to get rid off :D I have asked this before but will you be able to choose between playing with the current pop mode and this 5 star mode, or is it a combination. Personally I would like it, if it was possible to choose only to play songs with more than forexample 4 stars.
Sorry for hijacking your thread Pirk :)
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-15-2003 at 06:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pirk,

Thanks for pointing out the problem with the Ripper Window being ontop of the Local ID3 image selector Dialog. We have corrected this so the Dialog is on top.

We have to keep the Ripper window itself on top of eJukebox so that it will work when in full screen mode and so that it doesn't get lost behind eJukebox when opened.

You can minimize the Ripper window if you wish to remove it from view and keep it open.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-15-2003 at 07:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thank you for the correction.

And for the priority in the windowed mode, if it's not possible it's not a big dilemma. I can anyway minimize the ripper window.

Thanks,
Pirk
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-17-2003 at 04:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft,

I have noticed something interesting about the priority problem of the ripper window in windowed mode: When the ripper is open, if I select the eJukebox option "Always on Top" then immediately deselect it, then there is NO MORE PROBLEM of priority with the others programs, they to open normally on top of the ripper! The problem is temporarily solved by this manipulation.
Maybe that will help you to solve this problem for good?

Pirk
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-27-2003 at 04:13 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft,

Thank you very much for the folder/file name construction options of the CD ripper added on 3.18 :D. That was vital for me! I will experiment more in the near future.

:) Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats