Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: OK, now I'm getting a little pissed ...
Phydeau

posted on 2-16-2006 at 06:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OK, now I'm getting a little pissed ...

It's bad enough that when I reinstall windows I have to lose usage of this piece of software I paid my hard earned money for. It's even worse that I have to "get permission" to reinstall the software. It's nearly insulting that I have to wait up to a half a month to use software I paid for with my hard earned money over a year ago. But now, this has gone too far, it's the 16th ... where is my activation code? It won't even let me use another download of the 30 day trial ... I sent you your request ... even sent you a copy of my original paypal reciept ... what more do you need? Can I even get a "hey, we're not sending you crap, sucker" email?

Look, I love this software, I've been using it for well over a year ... and certainly, you must admit, having to get on the net, request a new activation code and pretty much wait an eternity for a reply *every time* you reinstall the thing is nearing theft. I paid you your money ... can I now use the software I paid for? How about giving us a code that we can reuse? Bah, I imagine I've just lost my money. Please, prove me wrong.
Phydeau

posted on 2-16-2006 at 07:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ya know, I feela lil badly about this post ...

I didn't consider that, possibly, the request form is busted and they never even got my request.

If that's the case, then, please, reply to this post with the method you need from me for me to get my information to you.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-16-2006 at 11:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I am really sorry...I have been putting all my effort into updating the registration system. Soon you will all have a new permanent email and password account that lets you view and apply your licenses from inside eJukebox. The new email/password accounts will be totally automatted so you will no longer need to ask for new codes or worry about application id #'s.

I had hoped to have it done already but it looks like it is gonna take me another week to finish up. So...I have just sent out new codes for people that used the reg code request form...hopefully it will be the last time i need to do so. So check your email for your reg code.

Here is a preview image of how the new registration system will work when you enter your account email and password in eJukebox.

Audiosoft has attached this image:
newregsystem.jpg - 29.83kb

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Phydeau

posted on 2-17-2006 at 02:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Now I feel even worse for complaining ...

Sorry to have been an ass, bro. I didn't realize there was only one of you.
ptegan

posted on 2-17-2006 at 01:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Alas Audiosoft I too have (yet again!) the same problem :)

It's great to know that you came up with a solution to please both the ejukebox users and you too :)

I guess I should make the email request all the same to get my code before I download the new version ?
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats