Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: See the bottom of the screen
Craigwoytal

posted on 1-27-2006 at 02:46 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
See the bottom of the screen

I just learned how to erase old datebase information. But now I can not see the bottom of the screen. How do I move the options menu down so I can see it?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 1-27-2006 at 02:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Craigwoytal,

Click the maximize button (top-right corner of eJukebox) and select maximize from the menu. If you still can't see the 'update database' button you may need to change your windows screen resolution to 1024x768 or higher. or you could just shutdown eJukebox and delete the C:\Program Files\eJukebox\db.m3u file and eJukebox will force a database rebuild next time you run it.

There will be a new 'Update Database' item on the Tools menu in eJukebox v3.994 final when it comes out that you will be able to use....so that this will no longer be an issue.

Also please try to keep all your posts on the same subject under one topic. You have created at least 3 topics about the same thing. You will get a faster response if all your posts on a subject are on the same page so that people can follow the conversation. So next time just reply under the same topic if you are still having trouble.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats