Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Refund?
Craigwoytal

puzzled.gif posted on 1-27-2006 at 12:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Refund?

I am looking for a possible refund. I have now had ejukebox for one week now and no one can answer my questions. I can not erase albums listed in my ejukebox and every answer I get I don't have the capabilities in my options.

When I make a selection like erase playlist it won't erase the playlist. It also does not let me add new songs to the playlist. I now have this product for 1 week and I can tell you one thing it is nothing but problems.

I have even tried to get this to work with an IT at work and he can not figure the explanation that I get for eliminating albums that I don't have on my harddrive.

So I want to know how do I get a refund? Is there someone I can connect at audiosoft??
rllercstr7

posted on 1-27-2006 at 12:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I read the post below you made concerning the issue and Pirk gave you the explanation on how to solve the problem you are experiencing. Can you please explain further about exactly what it is that you do not understand. Have you been able to rebuild the database? (If not see the picture below and follow the nubers) Also you said your harddrive crashed and that you lost all your old music. Do you have 2 hard drives, one with the eJukebox installation and the other (The one that crashed) with all of your data on it? I am assuming this is the case since it doesn't sound like you reinstalled eJukebox. Please let us know exactly what the problem is and the community will be happy to help you!

rllercstr7 has attached this image:
Database Update.jpg - 142.67kb
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats