Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Up next Spacing Issue
rllercstr7

posted on 8-27-2005 at 10:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Up next Spacing Issue

I noticed a spacing error when a song with a particularly long name is up next. Heres a picture of it:

rllercstr7 has attached this image:
eJukebox Now Playing.jpg - 47.85kb
rllercstr7

posted on 8-27-2005 at 10:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Another:

rllercstr7 has attached this image:
eJukebox Now Playing 2.jpg - 49.45kb
Demnos

posted on 8-29-2005 at 01:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Cool. Can't wait to come home and put on The Orb's "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre Of The Ultraworld".

Then again, it is said that there is a song on the 1995 album of swedish band "godtphauss" with the title "A Short History of Acceleration and Deceleration, of Distortion and Purification and of Autocratic Ethic and Religious Harmony or Effigiatus Homo Deus Signator in Auro". Wonder what eJukebox will make of that...

According to a Rock Music discussion forum, the longest song title ever is actually this one:

Rednex - The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation

I guess my question is: How should eJukebox handle these "spacing" issues considering there are some really weird song names out there...

Oh, and in case you were looking for the longest Album title ever created, here its is:

Fiona Apple - When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight And He'll Win The Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters The Ring There's No Body To Batter When Your Mind is Your Might So When You Go Solo. You Hold Your Own Hand And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights And If You Know Where You Stand. Then You'll Know Where To Land And If You Fall It Won't Matter. Cuz You Know That You're Right.
rllercstr7

posted on 8-29-2005 at 08:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I vote for showing as much of the name as possible and then ... I think this would do the trick.
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-29-2005 at 09:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : rllercstr7
I vote for showing as much of the name as possible and then ... I think this would do the trick.

+1 ;)

Audiosoft,
What do you vote? :D

:cool: Pirk
rllercstr7

posted on 2-7-2006 at 09:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft I'm not sure if you ever saw this so I thought I'd bring it up again. The artist list displays the same way with the current version as it did in the one that screen shot was taken in. Thanks!
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats