Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Jukebox update runtime error
Montana

posted on 6-26-2005 at 10:14 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Jukebox update runtime error

I updated from 3.98 beta to 3.98 official yesterday and run into a bit of a problem.I used the update download, ran it and when the intial small splash screen came up there was a error box that came up behind it(this was AFTER EJ had loaded all my music).
The error message read as follows :-

RUN-TIME ERROR '372'

Failed to load control 'Statusbar' from comctl32.ocx . Your version of comctl32.ocx may be outdated.Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

As you can imagine I thought "WTF has gone wrong".So I uninstalled both Winamp and EJ and started from scratch.Unfortunately this didn't change from the first time.
After doing a search on the Microsoft web site I have found a solution.For XP users use THIS download.
As soon as this was run and re-booted I have no further problems at all.
I thought I would post this as everyone here wants to keep EJ going on for as long as possible and it maybe something that can be included in the update download and the full version.
Also on a side note , I hope that EJ gets it's due recognition very soon, so this product and the man that made it can get the money and time to develop it a lot further, so more people like ourselves can enjoy the easiest and best PC Jukebox there is.

Andy
Willum

posted on 6-26-2005 at 11:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi Montana, read this tread: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=1235
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats