Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Now playing size ?
Montana

posted on 6-5-2005 at 12:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Now playing size ?

One of the things that bugged me about the older versions of EJ was that the "Now Playing" section was only about 25% of the entire width of the screen.I have now downloaded the 3.98 beta and I still cant get it to be any bigger.Could someone please tell me how to get this section bigger and how ? You may need to go through it step by step as I maybe a bit dim :D .
I have tried looking at the various section listed at the top of the screen to help me make this section bigger, but with no luck :( .The good thing about having this section bigger is that the section underneath which lists the tracks you have comming up next seems to behave itself a lot better.By this I mean that when I put 5 or more tracks in(by the way I am running a 800x600 screen res)the last track is cut in half and you can't see the the next page of the next tracks list button.
One small bug that I can see with 3.98 is that the version number listed in the task bar still says version 3.97.
Any and all help would be most helpfull.
Thanks in advance.

Andy
rllercstr7

posted on 6-5-2005 at 01:49 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
To resize the now playing area first click the little resize button in the top right corner of eJukebox so it doesn't take up the whole screen. Then click on the border of the now playing area and drag it out to the right a ways. Then put your mouse above where it says up next and you should be able to pull the border downwards. Magic! the image grows. Note that your images will look distorted and ugly if they are of a small resolution. I spent the last 5 days updating all my tags to a resolution of 500 x 500 off buy.com and it looks awsome! Hope that helps.
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 6-5-2005 at 10:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Montana
(by the way I am running a 800x600 screen res)

Hmm... 800x600 is a too low res for the nowplaying resizing feature. You need 1024x768 at least, but it's possible even with a 15 inch screen! Only the fonts will look a bit small...
This new feature is more intended to the -happy- owners of a wide (LCD) screen: 1280x1024 and more... :)
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats