Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Any Word on updates?
jojo

puzzled.gif posted on 4-25-2005 at 05:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Any Word on updates?

Is there any word on updates? Any new versions still in the works? I know auidosoft told us that 4.0 was coming in April, but April is almost gone now.

I've noticed some bugs that frankly are getting annoying, and I'm hoping things are shored up in 4.0 but honestly it's getting to look like it might not happen still.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
Demnos

posted on 4-26-2005 at 08:18 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Doesn't look too good at the moment I'm afraid. For one, there has not been a single update in 6 months.

But what is worse: Audiosoft's last post into this forum was made March 14, 2005.

And that alone doesn't even scare me that much because it happened many times before that they have been quiet for a long time. But at least they used to visit and read almost daily, even if they didn't reply.

But now: The last time they have entered this forum in read-only mode was on April 3, 2005...
jojo

puzzled.gif posted on 4-26-2005 at 04:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I know, that's what I'm wondering.... I've never seen it go this long without an update or at least a bug-fix..... I hope the project isn't dead, or dying... but sadly it appears it is

I was so looking forward to all the touted ideas in 4.0 and E-jukebox has been great, I love it. Actually I can't imagine having to use anything else, but the fact remains it apears to no longer be supported.

Guess we had a great run of it <shrugg> I know I've enjoyed using it for the past year or so since I found it.

I guess the flat panel touch screens are dead too ? just when it looks like I might get some money in the near future and might want to look into one of those for my whole house audio system
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-26-2005 at 10:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hey guys! you have woked up Audiosoft!! :D
jojo

posted on 4-26-2005 at 11:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Pirk
Hey guys! you have woked up Audiosoft!! :D

we did ? is that a good thing ? G'day to you sir :):D
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-27-2005 at 09:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, of course I hope that will be a good sign... At least now we are confident, they are still alive!! :D

G'day to you too Jojo, and to Audiosoft! :) :cool:
rlailey

posted on 4-27-2005 at 09:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Pirk
At least now we are confident, they are still alive!! :D
:o This is good - I'm getting my confidence back...
stsirois

posted on 4-28-2005 at 12:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Huh? Am I missing something?? Where & when did Audiosoft show any recent signs of activity?

Thanks,
Steve
jojo

posted on 4-28-2005 at 04:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I swear, I saw Audiosoft had logged on, or was that yesterday? <shrugg> oh well, at least I'm comforted to know I'm not the only one kind of worried here. I've looked at some other options, but none are as nice as Ejukebox. Pitty if it does die it is the best. Everybody that has ever seen my setup loves it. I'd love to set it up on a touch screen system, but oh well.....

How is Windows XP MCE anyway ? I was looking at Dell the other day and could get an upgrade to Media Center for like $39 bucks...... hopefully in the next few months VA will up my disability, and /or SSI will approve and I'll have some money then <sigh> so hard loving all my toys and just drooling over them right now.

Anybody got info on a trial version of XP MCE? I'd love to play with it before I bought it.

I was also sitting here figuring today a way to have touch screens in multiple rooms if/as and when I can build the house of my dreams... granted a long way off, but hey, I can dream right ?

Can you say whole House audio ?... I knew you could.... well, hell actually I have that now LOL
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats