Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Tired of Visiting for BUG FIXES! (4.0 already!)
jpturner

posted on 4-1-2005 at 06:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Tired of Visiting for BUG FIXES! (4.0 already!)

As I paid for this software here's my 2 cents...

1. I am a DJ and run a 2 screen system from a laptop, the 2nd screen is a touch screen (when ejukebox runs) - threre is no DJ control remaining in winamp on the laptop (only shows the current and next 2 songs). Any songs you as the DJ add are removed (in case I get some idiot who wants to play a song with profanity in it or a mood breaker song). More config options for DUAL SCREENS.

2. 3.97 since I bought this a long, long, long time ago. Winamp has updated several times since (bug fixes etc.) - What's up?

3. I am going to have to abandon this software and just go back to winamp and my suckky 3 ring binder lists of songs.... Unless the software becomes more PRO and less beta. THE WHOLE PROGRAM NEEDS TO BE MORE STREAMLINED AND RESPONSIVE - 21,000 songs seems to slow it down, espcially searching. STABLE! PLEASE!

4. Tires of checking for 4.0 (get it out or release some 3.xx bug fixes etc.) Like somone said "It's April" - same old story... no new version, no updates. Arghh....

5. With all of this frustration vented - the program is very cool (even more so on touchscreen) - but it's must get much better and faster to be used at a GIG.

6. Are people beta testing 4.0?

7. Does anyone care? PAID USER HERE... HELLO!
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-1-2005 at 07:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
1. I think eJukebox hasn't been conceived specially for DJs... but YOUR professional experience is WELCOME:
Explain your needs precisely, and maybe Audiosoft will be able to add a few great DJ's features beneficial to everyone! :)

2. That was not the case before 3.97... I hope 4.0 will prompt things again!

3. I'm sure Audiosoft do everything possible to stabilise and speed up their program.

4. Someone else replied: April have 30 days... ;)

5. Sure eJukebox is very cool! I also hope it will become faster with very large collections (> 20,000 songs)...

6. No, not yet... I don't know if it will exists a beta version or not.

7. Hello man! Please be indulgent, Audiosoft is a small company, but their idea is BIG!
Fishy

posted on 4-2-2005 at 02:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
1. Not a topic I have been very engaged in, but I am sure ej could be more dj friendly..

2. New versions are released when audiosoft think they are ready. Personally I am comfortable with that policy since they have insight in the inner functionality of ejukebox. Let's have fun with 3.97 and enjoy 4.0 even more when it is released?

3 and 4. Consensus! Many of my personal preferences have been implemented and I am grateful :). 30 days in April. According to my clock and calender ;)

5. Agreed. One of ej's majors weaknesses right now as I see it. Growing kindof slower with increasing amounts of albums. Making parts of the albumlist cache optional could change that?

6. Sure hope for extensively betatesting of 4.0.

7. The program is incredably cool, why should we get bothered of the lack of new version otherwise? And I know they do everything they can to make it better. I think most people on this forum and a lot of others care and have given away money for this program. Probably I would do it once more if the upgrades maked it worthwhile ;)

In other words I kindof agree with Pirk above

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
jpturner

posted on 4-8-2005 at 09:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Whatever.... eJukebox will sit metaphorically with my $800 touch screen at home, while my laptop and firelite drives are at a DJ gig this weekend. I will explain to everybody "I have this really cool setup with a touch screen, its too buggy to risk at a paying gig"... Whatever, there are other options I guess. I just wish I had not paid for this one so quickly. Live and learn. Whatever... April does have 30 days.
Camisano

posted on 4-12-2005 at 06:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Someone has a chip on his shoulder, needs to take a deep breath and calm down a bit. Rome was not built in a day, You think they could just snap thier fingers and presto.....Give them some time and they will deliver.....

Chris
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats