rst victory since taking over
Saturday Jalyn Holmes Jersey Vikings , Jan. 6
Tennessee at Kansas City, 4:35 p.m. EST. The Titans (9-7) ended an eight-season playoff drought as quarterback Marcus Mariota helped them to the
franchise’s first back-to-back winning seasons since 2007 and 2008. Andy Reid’s Chiefs (10-6) are in the postseason for the third straight year
and the fourth time in five years.
Article continues below ...
Atlanta at Los Angeles Rams, 8:15 p.m. EST. Matt Ryan and the defending NFC champion Falcons (10-6) clinched a playoff spot on the last day of the
regular season with a 22-10 win over division rival Carolina. Todd Gurley and Jared Goff led the Rams (11-5) to their first postseason appearance
since the 2004 season.
– Andy Dalton, Bengals, threw three touchdown passes, including a 49-yarder to Tyler Boyd with 44 seconds left, giving Cincinnati a 31-27 victory at
– Philip Rivers, Chargers, passed for 387 yards and three touchdowns in Los Angeles’ 30-10 victory over Oakland.
– Matthew Stafford, Lions, threw three touchdown passes and finished with 323 yards passing, and also caught a 2-point conversion pass from Golden
Tate, in Detroit’s 35-11 win over Green Bay.
– Matt Ryan, Falcons, completed 28 of 45 passes for 317 yards and a touchdown in playoff-bound Atlanta’s 22-10 win over Carolina.
– Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers, threw for 292 yards and two touchdowns to lead San Francisco to its fifth straight victory Youth Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , 34-13 against a Los
Angeles Rams team that rested its big stars.
– Orleans Darkwa, Giants, rushed for a career-high 154 yards, including a 75-yarder on the second play from scrimmage, in New York’s 18-10 win
– Latavius Murray, Vikings, rushed for 111 yards and two touchdowns in Minnesota’s 23-10 victory over Chicago.
– Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys, ran for 103 yards in Dallas’ 6-0 win at Philadelphia.
– Frank Gore, Colts, rushed for 100 yards on 24 carries in Indianapolis’ 22-13 win over Houston, falling 39 yards short of his second straight
– Dion Lewis, Patriots, had a season-high 26 carries for 93 yards and a touchdown and also caught six passes for 40 yards and a TD in New
England’s 26-6 win over the New York Jets.
– Carlos Hyde, 49ers, ran 15 times for 90 yards Youth Armani Watts Jersey , scoring on runs of 8 and 5 yards in San Francisco’s 34-13 victory over the Los Angeles Rams.
– JuJu Smith-Schuster, Steelers, caught nine passes for 143 yards and a score in Pittsburgh’s 28-24 win over Cleveland.
– Keenan Allen, Chargers, scored on a 27-yard fumble recovery and a 6-yard TD catch, and finished with nine receptions for 133 yards in Los
Angeles’ 30-10 win over Oakland.
– Golden Tate, Lions, caught seven passes for 104 yards and a touchdown, and also tossed a 2-point conversion pass to quarterback Matthew Stafford
in Detroit’s 35-11 win over Green Bay.
– Josh Gordon, Browns, had four receptions for 115 yards in Cleveland’s 28-24 loss at Pittsburgh.
– Albert Wilson, Chiefs, caught 10 passes for 147 yards in Kansas City’s 27-24 win at Denver.
– Amari Cooper, Raiders, had 115 yards receiving and a touchdown on three catches in Oakland’s 30-10 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.
– Alvin Kamara, Saints, scored on a 106-yard kickoff return in New Orleans’ 31-24 loss to Tampa Bay.
– JuJu Smith-Schuster Youth Vinny Curry
Jersey , Steelers, returned a kickoff 96 yards for a touchdown to help lead Pittsburgh to a 28-24 victory over winless Cleveland.
– Matt Bryant, Falcons, kicked five field goals, including a 56-yarder, for all of Atlanta’s second-half points in a 22-10 win over Carolina that
clinched a playoff spot.
– Phil Dawson, Cardinals, booted four field goals, the last from 42 yards with 2:21 left, to lead Arizona past Seattle 26-24.
– Tyler Lockett, Seahawks, scored a touchdown on a 99-yard kickoff return in Seattle’s 26-24 loss to Arizona.
– Darqueze Dennard, Bengals, returned an interception 89 yards for a TD in Cincinnati’s 31-27 victory at Baltimore.
– Yannick Ngakoue, Jaguars, returned a fumble 67 yards for a touchdown in Jacksonville’s 15-10 loss to Tennessee.
– Ezekiel Ansah, Lions Youth Quenton Nelson
Jersey , had three sacks for the second straight week, helping Detroit top Green Bay 35-11.
– Jordan Poyer, Bills, sealed a 22-16 victory for playoff-bound Buffalo with an interception in the closing moments at Miami.
– Marcus Williams, Saints, intercepted two passes in New Orleans’ 31-24 loss at Tampa Bay.
– James Harrison, Patriots, had two sacks – on consecutive plays to end the game – and finished with five total tackles and a forced fumble in
his first game since being cut by Pittsburgh, a 26-6 win over the New York Jets.
STREAKS & STATS
New England finished the regular season with three players with 1,000-plus yards from scrimmage in the same year for the first time in franchise
history: running back Dion Lewis, tight end Rob Gronkowski and wide receiver Brandin Cooks. … Gronkowski was not targeted in a game for the first
time in his career. … The Giants snapped a five-game losing streak with an 18-10 win over Washington and gave interim head coach Steve Spagnuolo his
first victory since taking over from the fired Ben McAdoo on Dec. 4. New York finished 3-13, the most losses in. Authentic Womens J'Mon Moore Jersey , Womens Durham Smythe Jersey , Starlin Castro Jersey Womens , Cheap Hakeem Olajuwon