Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Flag songs "No Play in Popularity Mode"
kfeDaddy2k

posted on 4-27-2003 at 04:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Flag songs "No Play in Popularity Mode"

Is there a way to flag a song for album so that it will not play in popularity mode no matter how popular it is?

I have one of those two CD sets of "100 Childrens Songs" that we listen too quite a bit when my 2 year old is in the car with me. However I don't want to always hear Old McDonald and so on each time eJukebox enters Popularity mode. Can I flag the 2 childrens CDs no to play when popularity mode is envoked? I.E. make eJukebox thing those songs are at the bottom of the popularity list.

Maybe this is a Feature Request, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't already there before I requested it.

Thanks,
Kurt
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-27-2003 at 05:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You can do this by using Custom Mode instead and checking the box "Include Popularity Mode's Settings".

Under Custom Mode's options leave the first text box empty and in the second row add the following:
(NOT) (ALBUM) 100 Childrens

That will in effect make it work like Popularity Mode but exclude the childrens albums (albums with the text "100 Childrens" anywhere in the album name).

You can then go back and change the Popularity Mode settings at any time but after you do that make sure you click "Custom Mode" before exiting the eJukebox control panel (So that the children albums are excluded).

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
kfeDaddy2k

posted on 4-29-2003 at 05:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great, thanks so much.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats