Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: eJukebox editor problems
rllercstr7

posted on 12-7-2004 at 11:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox editor problems

I have now noticed this happening quite often in 3.97 with the new editor. When I right click on a song and open it for editing sometimes eJukebox just randomly closes. The editor opens and then once its been open like 30 seconds or so everything just disapears and I have to start eJukebox again. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks Adam :)
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 12-8-2004 at 12:30 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Concerning to me, it's a bit different but i'm also experiencing some problems with the editor in 3.97:
sometimes when i right click on a song in the songlist, the editor don't show up at all! :o I need to restart eJukebox, even if it's only the editor which refuse to start!
But once the editor is open, i think it never closes itself, in my case...

Weird things anyway... :)
Fishy

posted on 12-8-2004 at 01:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
For me rightclicking and choosing edit song, sometimes results in all graphics within ej messing up and I have to close the program to get it things back on track again..

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
rllercstr7

posted on 12-8-2004 at 02:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think I found the event that causes mine to close. First of all I right click on a song for editing, then go to a website to get the cover and right click -> save as on the image. As soon as I change the save destination to "desktop" eJukebox closes. This is before I even press save just choosing to save to the desktop closes eJukebox somehow. I don't know if this has any effect, but I am using dual monitors. I hope that helps you find the problem Audiosoft. Adam
pmilnes

posted on 12-16-2004 at 09:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by rllercstr7
First of all I right click on a song for editing, then go to a website to get the cover and right click -> save as on the image. As soon as I change the save destination to "desktop" eJukebox closes. Adam

Adam, why are you saving the image? With eJukebox, all you need to do is drag and drop the image over - VERY convenient.

Paul
bhauxwell

eureka.gif posted on 12-19-2004 at 10:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I have the same issue, with the editor as soon as I try to get the editor to give the image to all the files in the album. ejukebox either disappears or I get a windows message saying ejukebox has a problem and needs to close.

Mind you its got to the point that I can't even rip CDs with ejukebox, as it crashes then. Thank fully all my CDs have been imported on older versions or I now use Realplay (now that shows how desperate I am).

Using versio 3.97, with Media Centre 2005, with all updates, on a AMD 3000+ and 1GB ram
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats