Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Two Things
Spazz

posted on 11-29-2004 at 12:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Two Things

1. Did the new update break skins for anyone else? It likes to override the "Welcome to Ejukebox" section with the default skin and leave pretty much everything else alone.

2. Is it possible to use the hotkeys without Ejukebox in focus? I've been trying to figure out a way and it has me buggered. I need to be able to rate without it being in focus cause I tend to only be rating when I do other things (Like full screen games) and I have my remote wonder set up to rate with the hotkeys.

http://area51.gerpok.com/song/spazz.png
rllercstr7

posted on 12-1-2004 at 10:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Spazz I have not experienced the first skins problem. I also have a remote wonder. This is how I control eJukebox:
Enable the hotkeys in winamp, they work even when the program isn't in focus. This way eventhough it is not controlling eJukebox directly you can still change songs when eJukebox isn't in focus. If you are using the ATI software I recomend try a program called uICE instead it is 100x better. I don't know how this would work with ratings though. It would be nice if eJukebox's hotkeys worked when it was not in focus. That would really be handy. Adam :D
Spazz

posted on 12-2-2004 at 09:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm.. I'll have to check uICE out I know you can hit forward and back just fine with it, and I do. It's the rating thing I need it for. the Ctrl +? rates to ? Rating hotkeys. I switched back to winamp for the time being. Hopefully I can figure out a way to mass rate my ejukebox files by the time I'm finished winamp rating.

http://area51.gerpok.com/song/spazz.png
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats