Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Problem with pulling by Genre...
pmilnes

posted on 11-21-2004 at 09:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Problem with pulling by Genre...

Hello,

Love the program. One problem that I am having:

I have around 100 songs where the Genre tag is "Christmas". When I sort songs by that tag, the first songs on the list are my Christmas songs, and then there are around 40 or so that are not.

I have edited the tags to make sure that the word "Christmas" is nowhere in the tag information - and it is not. Any ideas?

Paul
Fishy

posted on 11-21-2004 at 09:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If you have the albumlist closed and select "only show matching songs" on the genre and year menus the genre sorting behaves a lot better, for some reason... Wish that it also could work non-fuzzy when the albumlist is open as well.since my albumlist never/seldom is closed..

You may want to consult: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=898#pid4895

As an alternative, meanwhile, you can use the autoplay feature to play songs which got "christmas" in their genre field. Go to the playlist options --> Play mode--> custom mode and play songs where: genre = Christmas ... A little stochastic but it works..

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats