Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Problem with dragging album covers
ochristmas

posted on 10-19-2004 at 02:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Problem with dragging album covers

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but I successfully dragged an album cover from a website into the tag editor and all was great. Then I did another - dragging a different image to a different file - however it inserted the previous image. This now happens everytime I drag an image - the one that appears is always the first one I ever dragged.

I am sure I could solve it by deleting the temporary internet file - but thats not really the point. So now I have gone back to the old way of putting covers on - not a big problem - but just thought you should know.

Cheers as ever
Dyno Don

posted on 10-19-2004 at 05:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi:
I mentioned this in a previous post. I have the same problem. It is a very cool feature, but it only works once.

Don
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-24-2004 at 05:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The actual problem here is:
When you drag a cover image from a webpage to the editor it will only work if the image on the page is NOT linked to another webpage.... because when the image is linked you will actually be dragging the link's URL instead of the image's URL...so eJukebox will not be able to know where the image is located online and will not be able to download the image.

So...on a web page:
If your mouse cursor turns in to a HAND when over the cover image: Dragging it to the editor will NOT work (except on our shopping website).

If your mouse cursor is still an ARROW when you move the mouse over the image you CAN drag it to the editor.
-

We recommend using our CD shopping/cover website for finding and dragging cover images to the editor...as it is setup in a way which ensures you are always dragging the image URL path.

If the Editor's INFO button does not go to our shopping/cover website you can get it to do so by following these steps:

Make sure you are using eJukebox v3.95 or later. Close the Editor. Right Click a song in the songlist or Now Playing Panel and select INFO LINKS and then EDIT LINKS:

In the quicklinks.ini file that opens...Delete the lines:
[Album]
URL=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and Save and Close the file. The next time you access the INFO button in the editor it should change it to the default which is to search our shopping/cover website.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dyno Don

posted on 10-24-2004 at 07:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Website?

You say
(except on our shopping website).

What website is that? Am I missing something?

When in the editor, if I click INFO it takes me to Google looking for the album name. This isn't the "shopping site" is it?

Thanks
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-24-2004 at 07:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v3.95 changed the default Album Info Link from google to our music shopping/cover site: http://shop.audiosoft.net

If you follow the instructions in the post above it should make it use/search our shop.audiosoft.net site when you click the "INFO" button on the editor or the "Album Info" Link on the right click menus in eJukebox.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats