Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Album ID Tags and CD Covers
cbsoundman

posted on 4-10-2003 at 05:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Album ID Tags and CD Covers

I was wondering if the program does this or if it is possible.

I have several titles from the same album and I noticed that the CD Cover it downloads can be different between songs. Is the program supposed to or can it look up the CD image by album name? If so, can it check the database to see if there is a cover associated with that album and use the same one?

I think this would benifit the program because 1.) there would be less Internet traffic, and 2.) the wrong image is not loaded to the database. Just a though.

Otherwise, I don't really have any complaints. All and all it is a great product. Thanks for the continued developement.

By the way, I E-Mailed contact@audiosoft.net about a problem registering the product but they never E-Mailed back. Today is the last day of my trial. I am sending it, again. Thanks!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-10-2003 at 08:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox will automatically set the album image the first time it is lookedup/downloaded to all songs with the same artist and album name.

You can use the eJukebox song editor to lookup a new album/image based on the artist/songtitle or artist/album name. You can then click the "Set All" button in the editor to have it set that image for all other songs with the same artist and album name (or with only the same album name if you check "Compilation" )

Please email us again and we will get your registration fixed.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats