Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: A static name for the now playing cover
junk

posted on 8-3-2004 at 07:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A static name for the now playing cover

I'd like eJ to make a copy of the current playing album cover called nowplaying.jpg or something, so one could make links to the cover in situations where one can't use the otherwise great PHP script. As the situation is now, i have to manually update the cover from [myip]:182/images/99/1070120372402.jpg to 1070121102302.jpg for instance... so it's quite hopeless. If i had a static name to go after, everything would be perfect. :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Fishy

posted on 8-4-2004 at 01:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just out of curiousity. How often do you encounter problems with the php script and of which kind? As long as the server supports php scripts properly (as skarv.net does?) you should be fine? Or am I missing something? :)
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
junk

posted on 8-4-2004 at 05:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, in many application and external html solutions, you cannot iuse php files. Yet you can link to http:// images in many applications, including eJukebox itself. This would allow an easy way to use the now playing cover in skins, for instance. Avatars, for instance, could be your now playing cover. The possibilities are huge. :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats