Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Problems after re-installing XP
Jonny D

posted on 7-28-2004 at 11:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Problems after re-installing XP

Hi guys

Due to my complete stupidity I have recently had to re-install Windows XP, but because I had specially halved my 200g drive for EJ I thought (and it looked like) the programme had remained intact - It hasn't....I keep getting error messages finding various ocx file extensions. I have managed to replce a few but I am stuck on others (audioej.ocx being the latest).

Is there anyway to replace these xtension without having to completely re-install EJ and re build my whole database?

Please help!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-28-2004 at 09:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
RE: Is there anyway to replace these xtension without having to completely re-install EJ and re build my whole database?

Yes, all you need to do is download and run the full eJukebox installer from: http://www.audiosoft.net/download.htm

The full installer will not replace an exisiting eJukebox music database if there already is one in the install folder. So you you will not need to rebuild...it will just install all the missing .ocx files you need for eJukebox to run.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats