Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: What's the problem with Æ Ø Å??
pax_corpus

sad.gif posted on 7-19-2004 at 11:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What's the problem with Æ Ø Å??

Hi!
I'm running the newest version of eJukebox. I really like this piece of program. I've got around 650 albums, and i find this program very usefull when it come to organize my MP3s.

... But ther's one a couple of problems.
Heres the first one:
All of my song-, artist- and album-title are in Proper Case, but when I load albums into eJukebox, some of my albums are in low case. I've noticed that this happens ONLY when there's a ÆØÅ in the title.
I've tried to fix the problem, but it doesnt work. What to do?

The next problem is with compilations.
I got some CD's from "soundtrack Of Our Lives". It is NOT a compilation, but ejukebox loads those albums into compilations. How to fix thios?

Thats all folk. See ya next time....

Pax Corpus
Fishy

posted on 7-19-2004 at 06:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah good to see that I and Junk are not alone been norwegian lost in the ejukebox family.. Welcome you shall be :D

Don't know about your first issue, but the second I think is the result of ej using "fuzzy searching" in the albumlist on compilations... Someone correct me if I am wrong about that.. The good news is that audiosoft are working on making this non fuzzy, if I've understood them correct..

I resolved this issue by changing the artist tag to s.track of our lives (great swedish rock and roll band by the way!) and removed the compilation tick in the songeditor.. The songeditor is accessed by rightclicking a song in the songlist and choose 'edit song'..

Håper dette hjelper :D

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats