Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Problem with a background image and columns width
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 6-12-2004 at 01:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Problem with a background image and columns width

I'm working one a new songlist skin... (:D)
I use a background image fixed on the left in the "body", and i would like to include a transparency effect directly in the image over the artist column (avoiding to add a alpha filter in the songlist.dis file...) That look better and it's faster, but i've a little problem when i expand the artistlist (in the EDV mode): my songlist background image move from a few pixels to the right (+14px, i think), so my transparency effect move with... and then it look bad because of that. Could you fixe this little problem?

Furthermore, since i experiment songlist skins, i've noticed the songlist columns (Artist, Title...) are not really fixed in width, so sometimes they move a bit in comparison to the header columns...
Could it possible you lock them completely in width? Unless you plan eJukebox be resizable in width in the futur? Maybe it's possible to lock the columns in the .dis file? I've tried to add a few commands (width=134px ...) but unsuccessful!
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 6-12-2004 at 03:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A little screenshot! :D

Pirk has attached this image:
skin.jpg - 413.49kb
Fishy

posted on 6-13-2004 at 03:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Extreamly good looking... I am quite impressed of your work really!

Why not make a complete skin out of it? All the other dis files lay right in front of you *nag* *nag* :D

I suppose we deserve a french skin right now. Favorites in the european soccer championships and the only country together with germany with real statements against the Iraq war! We appreciate such things don't we?

So please be a good french and make ejukebox (and america) look good at the same time. This sure looks so much better than the Bush administration already :D

Sorry But I'll keep on pushing you on this one until there is a Pirk skin in the skin download directory. I always get impressed of your songlist screenshots and I don't think you'll do a bad job on the rest of the interface as well ;)

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats