Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: "refresh failed" problem?
Sloan

posted on 6-3-2004 at 06:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
"refresh failed" problem?

Is anyone else having a problem connecting to the interface when on broswers other than PPC? My PPC connects fine, but IE on 2 different computers, Opera and Safari all give me the error when loading the page with the "refresh=true" end. Anyone else having this problem?

The specific browser error is:
"The attempt to load 'Accessing URL: http://blahblahblah.com:80/?refresh=true'; failed."
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Fishy

posted on 6-3-2004 at 07:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sounds weird. I seldom use this feature. But, I just tested it locally on port: 81 with opera and explorer. It seemed to work fine both places. I don't know if that applies if I try to access it from external computers though.

Have you tried to disable the firewall, (if you run one) for 10 seconds while trying to access ej2web to see if that works? Don't know...
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 6-4-2004 at 02:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not sure what the problem is...for best results we recommend using 2Web in Microsoft Internet Explorer.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dick

posted on 7-1-2004 at 07:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I get that error when i attempt to insert 2web into my php website ina static page via a Iframe. I can do it fine externally with IE, but putting it in a Iframe of any sort put sit into a continuous refresh=True loop, and the page never loads.
Sloan

posted on 7-2-2004 at 05:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That's weird... because I'm definitely not trying to do any php stuff... and I'm only attempting to reach the page with Internet Explorer (as suggested by Audiosoft).

Audiosoft, is there anything else that might be causing this?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-2-2004 at 08:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I believe this has been fixed in eJukebox v3.88. Let us know once v3.88 is out if there is still a problem.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Sloan

posted on 7-3-2004 at 04:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
thanks i sure will. :D
Sloan

posted on 7-7-2004 at 05:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well good news and bad news. No more refresh failed problems. Bad news is that the images don't show up. (this is IE on a Mac - the only choice i have while at work, ugh! :P)

I was also wondering if it might be possible to put an icon on the jukebox2web page that would direct link the user to a shoutcast stream or something at the same IP? It would simply take the IP of the user and let you specify what port your shoutcast server runs on and open that (which would in turn open it with the default program, usually winamp for most users im guessing). It would just help to integrate things into one page where you could visit, listen to, and control an "online" jukebox.
nateandaudiosoft

posted on 8-10-2004 at 04:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I am so happy this feature is getting attention. As for the pictures not showing up, I have the same problem in 3.88 on my Toshiba PPC e755.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats