Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Album and arrow key
Bytor

posted on 4-26-2004 at 06:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Album and arrow key

I am using Girder and my Philips Pronto remote to navigate eJukebox with success but sometimes when I am moving up and down on the Album page using the left/right arrow keys and I get to the last album, I can't go back up? It will not move using the arrow keys. The only way to free it is to mouse over another album then its life as normal. I have also noticed that when the Album page is selected and you use the left/right arrow keys, the mouse cursor will always go to the 'H' in the Artists list?? I think this is also causing me problems when I move from the album page to the Playlist and back. Still tinkering :)
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-26-2004 at 06:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for bringing this to our attention...we have fixed this bug in v3.8 so that the album select keyboard keys work after selecting the last album and first album.

The reason it moved the mouse to H is so that the mouse pointer does not interfere with the album keyboard navigations. If the mouse was left over the album list it would select the albums that move under it. We have moved the position the mouse goes so that it is at the top left corner of the right side of eJukebox instead of over the H.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bytor

posted on 4-26-2004 at 06:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sounds good..
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats