Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Artist list
kimert

posted on 2-15-2004 at 10:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Artist list

Maybe I'm missing something somewhere - why does the Artist list not list all the artists? It does when you click "view all songs". Is there a setting somewhere I haven't seen?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 2-15-2004 at 11:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Have you seen that now you have a new option in the artist list?
At the top of the list you have a filter called "Artists with at least" with a small scroll list below. If you select "1 song", all your artists should be displayed again.
This option is handy to hide the insignificant artists once you have a big collection and that the list becomes confused.

I think that could be also great if the Genre filter could apply to the artist list as well...
THE TOP would be to have somewhere a Genre and Year list where you can check SEVERAL genres and years that you want to display in eJukebox. A box "All" could be the default choice to have all the genres and years displayed, if you wish... And of course, all that would concern ALL the lists at once (the artistlist, albumlist, songlist, and the search box too!). A dream!
I've already seen that in another jukebox, and that's really great! Requested feature!!
kimert

posted on 2-16-2004 at 07:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Got it - thanks!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats