Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Drag-and-drop?
IBMuser

posted on 11-3-2003 at 04:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Drag-and-drop?

Is it possible to drag-and-drop albums from Album list to either playlist or "currently playing cd" - pane? When I try to do so, mouse pointer changes correctly during the drag, but when I drop, nothing happens. Is this normal, or am I missing something here?

Also, when I try to drag individual songs from Song list, pointer doesn't change at all indicating that it cannot be done.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-3-2003 at 04:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:

Also, when I try to drag individual songs from Song list, pointer doesn't change at all indicating that it cannot be done.
You can drag the icon next to the title in the songlist to add it to the playlist.

To play an album from the album list you can click the |> icon that appears if your album list options allows the showing of the album name text. You can also always right click the album to add it to the playlist.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fishy

posted on 11-3-2003 at 12:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hmm dragging an album to the playlist was one of the first things I tried with ejukebox. And i was kindof dissapointed that it didn't work. I think it should be possible to drag an album cover directly to the playlist and ejukebox then adds all of the albums songs to the playlist. This would also be a nice sollution for those who choose to hide the album text in the album list.

Any chance of seeing this in 3.6 audiosoft?

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Brandir

posted on 11-6-2003 at 08:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I would like that too.

I use the drag&drop function to copy files to my MP3-Player and it's rather bothersome that it'S working with single files only.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats