Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Big button marked with X. I.. must.. click.
junk

posted on 10-15-2003 at 12:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Big button marked with X. I.. must.. click.

Taking the risk of sounding stupid;
What is the point of the BIG close button for the albumlist? I haven't found a use for it yet. It closes the album list and i am left with a big, black nothingness.

And it's so big, it feels tempting to click on all the time. If you made it red and pulsating, it could not be more tempting... you just.. have.. to ... click it! :P
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-15-2003 at 02:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The only reason the X is so big is so that people are more likely to click it when they are done using the album list. Clicking the X will unload the album list from memory and greatly reduce the amount of RAM eJukebox uses. Also under the next version it will initially leave a more appealing blue nothingness instead of a black one. We may reduce the size of the button.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
junk

posted on 10-15-2003 at 03:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Aha... :) Now i am a great deal wiser. But it is a good function, and i like it. Allthough i'd might prefer to have it located somewhere less accessible and easy to click by mistake (not so near the scrollbar, in other words).
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats