Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Embedding lyrics & artist info into eJukebox
stsirois

posted on 3-16-2003 at 09:42 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Embedding lyrics & artist info into eJukebox

I was thinking that it would be nice if the information that eJukebox requests from Allmusic.com (& Allposters as well) could be embedded into eJukebox rather than having a separate internet browser come up. This would give eJukebox the appearance of an "all knowing" app & a more cohesive & professional appearance. Please take a look at Microsoft's Windows Media Player 9. They provide several pages of song lyrics & artist info & reviews which has the appearance of being housed with the player. I can't remember what company they use to provide the information, but it's listed on the pages when you view them.

I think the intelligent jukebox/media player scene is going to explode soon & I'd like eJukebox to remain the leader in this category. If Microsoft's starting to get in the game, you know that they think that this is an untapped market for huge potential.

Thanks,
Steve
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-16-2003 at 02:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Steve,

You can already load web links in eJukebox! There is an option to do this among the display options.

Pirk
stsirois

posted on 3-16-2003 at 11:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Very cool!!! Thanks Pirk! I could barely read the option in the menu (with an s-video connection), so it was easy for me to read.

The allmusic site looks pretty cool embedded, but I did run into a problem with the allposters site. Check out the description of the error in the Bug forum.

Thanks,
Steve
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats