Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Splash Screen Hangs
Rollingstone

posted on 1-9-2014 at 01:04 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Splash Screen Hangs

I've used this program for years, never known it like this, used it on the same computer for years (was Vista but upgraded to Win 7) but in November 2013 it just stopped loading up, Splash screen would get as far as "Loading Interface" and would then hang, then the program would shut itself down.

Last night I downloaded the program onto a new Windows 8 computer, latest version of Winamp too. Transferred my licence to the new computer, it seemed to work but was very buggy, so I went to bed. Today it loads as far as "Loading Playback device" then the splash screen hangs and the program shuts down.

I love this program, it's the best realised Jukebox out there and I had 50,000 mp3's all nicely tagged and sorted. Now it's a mess and I can't play my music except for using programs that don't work the way I want them to do. But at least they work. eJukebox for whatever reason is a shambles.. such a shame. Is anyone else having these problems?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 1-9-2014 at 01:22 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi Mike,

it is probably trying to start with a file in the database that it can't play
open C:\EJukebox\ejukebox.ini
find [Track]
Current=#
CurrentSafe=#

and change the # to a different song #. try changing the # to 3. save and start ejukebox
or
try installing this codec pack and then starting ejukebox
http://fileforum.betanews.com/download/KLite-Mega-Codec-Pack/1080441198/1

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats