Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Audiosoft missing?
Dyno Don

biggrin.gif posted on 8-2-2003 at 03:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft missing?

I haven't seen any posts from Audiosoft in a while. There was a mention of 3.3 a while back. Maybe on vacation?

Don
jhlurie

posted on 8-2-2003 at 04:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm thinking... on a secret mission!
Sloan

posted on 8-22-2003 at 04:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Does anyone know when the staff will be back? Their Credit Card purchasing funtion doesn't even work for me - I tried to buy the program and got an error. I tried back later and the same happened. I also don't want to buy the program if there won't be anymore updates, as the frequent staff/user communications were a big plus in my decision to buy. Hope you guys return soon, and any info regarding the future is appreciated!

-Sloan :P
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
jhlurie

posted on 8-22-2003 at 04:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Sloan
Does anyone know when the staff will be back? Their Credit Card purchasing funtion doesn't even work for me - I tried to buy the program and got an error. I tried back later and the same happened. I also don't want to buy the program if there won't be anymore updates, as the frequent staff/user communications were a big plus in my decision to buy. Hope you guys return soon, and any info regarding the future is appreciated!

-Sloan :P

Yeah, it is a bit disturbing when the shopkeeper isn't at the register isn't it?

Audiosoft (that's the staff--its a one man show, I believe) posted once the other day, but that's about it as far as I know. The secret mission continues. :D
Dyno Don

posted on 8-22-2003 at 06:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I agree. It does seem like a one man show. The software is great, but I wonder if this is the end? There was a time a bit ago that audiosoft.net was down.
Audiosoft, why don't you let us regulars know what is happening?

Don
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-22-2003 at 08:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Don't worry...v3.3 will be out in about 2 weeks. And v4.0 will follow within 6 months. eJukebox has just reached a point where we are working on so many things at once that incremental releases are not feasible at this time.

The website has been up 99% of the time with only a few outages this year thus we are very happy with audiosofts webhost.

The credit card proccessing company is another story all together...for some reason the credit card order form will not work for some people using Internet Explorer. Netscape works fine as well as the paypal order links for everyone. We are trying to get BluePay to get their act together so that Internet Explorer will work. If they don't we will be switching to another merchant account company soon.

Also I must admit that we have taken a few weeks off this summer to collect our thoughts and relax a bit. We have allot of faith in the future of eJukebox and are whole heartedly committed to it. Things are slowly comming together. I promise eJukebox's developement will progress rapidly once summer has ended.

I want to thank everyone for their continued support. :D

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Sloan

posted on 8-22-2003 at 09:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wow, that's great. We all appreciate you letting us know what's coming. I hope you enjoyed your well-deserved vacation.

Just to letcha know, Netscape doesn't let you buy the program either. After reading that I installed it but got the same error as IE. Let us know when you get this ironed out. ;)

Thanks! Keep up the great work!
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-23-2003 at 01:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thank you for letting us know. Did you get a "page not found" error when using Netscape or something else?

We received a few order-form orders this week...it seems like it only effects some users. Bluepay is still unable to determine the cause of the problem and so unable to fix it. They initially blamed it on Windows Updates not being downloaded.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Sloan

posted on 8-23-2003 at 02:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes it was the equivalent of a page not found - though it was slightly different in appearance, more like the page it was trying to reach didn't know what to do with the information it was receiving. (Sorry I don't have time at the moment to attempt a re-register or I'd give you the exact details). Can anyone else fill audiosoft in?
Dyno Don

posted on 8-23-2003 at 02:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great to hear you are still with us! I am fine with major updates. You don't have any "major" bugs forcing you to do an update. My ejukebox works great! I am really enjoying the cd rip function. Used to be rip in Musicmatch, check ids in tagnrename, then import to eJ and check if it imported ok. Now one step! Great!
When I couldn't get to this site it was only for a few hours and was not to register. Probably related to the extra virus trraffic on the net.

Don
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-23-2003 at 08:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Dyno Don
My ejukebox works great! I am really enjoying the cd rip function.

My ejukebox works great too! But on the last version the CD Ripper works great only for US CDs because it is switched to the US freedb server ONLY!

I just hope Audiosoft don't forget to switch back to the freedb.freedb.org server on the next version, as promised before the summer...

Thanks!

:cool: Pirk
Sloan

posted on 8-24-2003 at 09:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Credit Card Error

Audiosoft - this is the exact error message I get upon submittal of my Credit Card order form - Hope this helps!

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the bluepay.onlinedatacorp.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-25-2003 at 02:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Sloan.

Looks like the same error received when using Internet Explorer. Unfortunatly...There is nothing we can do about this because the problem resides with Bluepay. So I guess we are going to need to start looking for another company to go through. Thanks again.

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats