Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: problem with proplus.msi
usha

posted on 8-1-2003 at 04:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
problem with proplus.msi

whenever i on the computer and try to work on ms office ,it asks for proplus.msi.how i can i get that file?
Rich

posted on 8-1-2003 at 07:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It is on your original MS Office install CD. Note that the proplus.msi file will most likely NOT be the only file needed, so finding that one file elsewhere will not solve your problem.

There are many suggestions if you Google "proplus.msi", and some may work, but the correct way to solve your problem is with the orginal CD.

-Rich
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-1-2003 at 10:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I recently noticed that we get allot of hits to this page from people searching the net for proplus.msi. Thus allot of people looking at this page may not know what Audiosoft and eJUKEBOX is all about. Welcome All!

eJukebox is a Digital Interface for Your Music Collection.

http://www.audiosoft.net/screenplay3.jpg

· eJukebox, for Windows, features an interactive interface that allows you to graphically browse your music collection along with its, automatically downloaded, album art. You can easily import music from your physical CD collection by using the built-in CD Ripper. Behind the scenes, eJukebox utilizes the popular free program Winamp to provide support for the playback of numerous media file formats (MP3, OGG, WMA, APE, MPC and others) as well as hundreds of freely available real-time audio and visualization plugins.

For info, screenshots, and a free 30 day trail of eJukebox visit:
http://www.audiosoft.net

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nykkistarr

sad.gif posted on 12-18-2003 at 05:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
missing proplus.msi no cd need help!

i dont have the original cd, i think a parrot got it, bummer! where can i get the missing proplus at? i need it for front page editor to edit my website and put up ebay auctions! help please!! thanks!! nikki
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member nykkistarr's Aim nykkistarr's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 12-18-2003 at 05:51 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I am afraid you need more than proplus.msi. That is just one small file that starts the MS Office setup to install missing office components. You need the actual Office CD or a copy of it on your Hard Drive to install all the files needed to run Frontpage.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats