Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Support email?
pbj

posted on 8-7-2011 at 09:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Support email?

Is there any support options available if you've purchased ejukebox?

Have a fresh install of Win7 with IE9 and I can't seem to get it to playback correctly..just wants to keep repeating the currently active song..never progresses down the queue. Is there some other way to troubleshoot things such as this? I'm running music videos through here, without winamp or anything else, so i'm not sure if this is something I should be looking outside of ejukebox on, or what's exactly going on..

Thanks,
Pete
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-7-2011 at 09:13 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
There is an email contact form here https://secure.audiosoft.net/cart/contacts.php
but this forum will give you a faster response for bug reporting and solutions.

what is the file extension are your videos? MPG? MP4? or are you talking about the built-in netrelated video streams?
you may need to download this to play all file extensions in EJukebox: http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_standard.htm

and does clicking >> make it start playing the next song?
after that song plays does it play the next song in the queue automatically?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pbj

posted on 8-7-2011 at 11:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It plays the files individually...so I know the codec's are there...it just never moves on :) The files vary, mainly MPG and avi..

When it's playing the song, even though there are other songs in the queue, it says 'next up..' and lists the song that's currently playing. if I remove that song from the queue, it will move onto the next song in the list...but obviously that's not very handy...when the song changes, then 'next up' goes back to listing the song that's currently playing.....so unless you remove THAT one...it repeats it over and over... So the stuff is playable, but you have to manually intervene to move it along...

I thought at first it had something to do with popularity mode...I'd play a music video, obviously that's "the most popular" with one play, so it played it again..and again, etc.. Seemed to work a bit better when I turned that off, and I thought that was my problem...but then soon ran into the same issue and couldn't make it start changing again. Sorry I can't be a bit more specific at the moment, a few fellow IT friends were over and we were all looking at the jukebox trying to figure out what it was thinking...had some ideas but didn't end up figuring it out..

Pete
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-8-2011 at 04:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
well when the queue runs out then the autoplay mode kicks in.
I have seen the upnext and now playing be the same happen. it is not a normal occurrence. when it happens just Menu->Clear Playlist and hit next. you must turn Autoplay on to get it to play when the playlist is empty. do Tools->'List Builder - AutoPlay Mode'->Pick your settings->click 'Use as AutoPlay mode' button

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pbj

posted on 8-23-2011 at 01:24 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ok, finally had some time to play with this again...

So i'm not in popularity mode...a song is playing and I go to Menu-Clear Playlist..the queued up songs go away. I then add a couple songs, the original song is still playing. It says 'up next' and shows the first song I chose. When the currently playing song is done, it moves onto that first song properly.. However, that's it..it just keeps repeating that song over and over... It says '3 songs' for the queue, there's 2 more after this one. I can setup a gotomeeting if you want to want to check it out and poke around...any tips are appreciated...

Pete
pbj

posted on 8-23-2011 at 01:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
as a sidenote, the videos in the queue have 'play' symbols next to them..that sideways triangle symbol...does that mean anything? If I click on it, it'll start playing..then go back to playing that song from earlier that kept repeating...the repeating song always stays at #1 in the queue...the other songs leave the queue after they play...
bbbd

posted on 8-23-2011 at 02:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I had a similar problem. I had at least 3 songs that once they played, they would just constantly repeat and not move on to the next song in the queue. 2 of the files were MKV video, one was an AVI video.

I re-encoded the videos, and this didn't fix it.

What ended up fixing the problem was to move the file away from it's normal directory ie. c:\music\video\song.mkv and moving it to c:\temp\song.mkv. I then had ejukebox update it's DB and remove the song. I then moved the file back into it's normal location, and let ejukebox find the song again. This fixed the problem for me.
peleus

posted on 2-2-2013 at 04:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I would also be thrilled if there will be a chat support available. Sometimes, we need quick answers to simple questions.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats