Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: PLEASE!!! 640 x 480 resolution support
kfeDaddy2k

posted on 7-8-2003 at 01:51 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
PLEASE!!! 640 x 480 resolution support

What would a guy have to do to get 640 x 480 resolution support in eJukebox? I am running eJukebox on a 7" touch screen in my truck, and it's dang near impossible to click things with my finger when I'm in 800 x 600 mode as required by eJukebox. I've reverted to using a palmpilot stylus for clicking on the touch screen.

I understand it'd be difficult to put all the info on one screen if it were any smaller than 800 x 600, but alternating between the now playing window and the song selection window would be an alternative. Possibly even have undockable windows so I could have Now Playing up, and click Album View down in the task bar and bring it when I want to choose new songs and minimize when finished.

PLEASE!!! :D

Thanks,
Kurt
junk

posted on 7-8-2003 at 12:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
My vote goes to having undockable windows. There are times when i don't need to see the "now playing" section, so it would be nice if i could minimize that section to the taskbar, while the song selector and album list section remained.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
MeatballTurbo

posted on 7-8-2003 at 02:02 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm using it on a 7" composite screen in my Saab. Picture quality isn't the best.

I can display it at 640x480, but it doesn't fit the screen properly.

Whether I set it to larger album art, or 3 small, it stays at 3 albums, across the screen, and the 3rd one is off the edge, so I can't select the album.
It would be nice to have 640x480 support, and if that isn't possible, have it so that large presents one image per row, per album, so at elast if you run it on a small screen, you can see all the album choices, even if not all the menus.

But still the best piece of kit I've found for what I want.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member MeatballTurbo's Aim MeatballTurbo's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger MeatballTurbo's Yahoo
Dyno Don

posted on 7-8-2003 at 04:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
1024x768 support?

I have a 21' monitor that I use for the jukebox and video editing. A total "Media" machine. Most editing programs do not like 8x6 and want higher. They work much better that way. While 8x6 give the best readable font sizes for far away viewing, we like the lists longer as it is in 1024x768. It would be nice to be able to stretch it sideways so the artist list does not cover the artists associated with the songs.
if I pick artist from the artist list like "war" I get many artists that contain "war" in them. I have to close the artist list to scoll down and find the artist "war".
Does this make sense? Whe the artist list is open, it covers the list of artists chosen. At 10x7 there is room to do that.

Don
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 7-8-2003 at 07:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Dyno Don
I have a 21' monitor that I use for the jukebox and video editing. A total "Media" machine. Most editing programs do not like 8x6 and want higher. They work much better that way. While 8x6 give the best readable font sizes for far away viewing, we like the lists longer as it is in 1024x768. It would be nice to be able to stretch it sideways so the artist list does not cover the artists associated with the songs.
if I pick artist from the artist list like "war" I get many artists that contain "war" in them. I have to close the artist list to scoll down and find the artist "war".
Does this make sense? Whe the artist list is open, it covers the list of artists chosen. At 10x7 there is room to do that.

Don

I also would like something like this in 1024x768, since that is quite similar to an old request for resizing the window horizontally... But you give some good additional reasons.
I believe Audiosoft haved made a resolution to do this there is now a long time ago. But I assume that was not first priority... And I don't know if that's still topical?

Thanks.

:cool: Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats