Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Trying to re-register ?
Montana

posted on 3-14-2010 at 12:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Trying to re-register ?

After a Windows malfunction, I've had to re-format my hard drive and start everything again from scratch.

When I go into EJ , it comes up with the blue box in the middle of the screen, I click on the register now button, enter my email and password and it says that my "License is full" (which is also a link). I click on the link it tells me again my "License is full" and I can either Order a new license or remove a license from an existing EJukebox Installation.

If I order new license that's going to cost me money, and I've already paid for a lifetime license.
If I remove the license then it's not going to show up that I've ever had one, again that would lead me to spending money on a product I've already paid for.

Can someone give me some guidance please ??

Andy
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-15-2010 at 03:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
RE: If I remove the license then it's not going to show up that I've ever had one, again that would lead me to spending money on a product I've already paid for.

Actually that option removes the license from your dead install - it does not remove the license from your account.
After you click that you can Use License on your fresh windows install...you do not have to pay again.

Next time click the Remove License button on the About screen before formatting so are ready to Use License right away on the new windows install.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats